Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rik's FPJ

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics

Rik's FPJ

Post by Guest »

Here is how I made my FPJ
(More detailed method and explaination to come)

Thanks for stopping by to my FPJ tiral :oik!:

I have been doing rather a lot of reading and researching recently to check on what would suit best as a cannabis FPJ Fermented Plant Juice. Chris Trump on Y Tube has provided me with a lot of my information as well as various different websites. I have shared a fre different posts that are relevant to this FPJ and there is also some links to @GMO's information share as he has been very helpful in providing this:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4469
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8515
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4520
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10872
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11038

It is a bit of a messy job but all good fun too

After one week I will strain this and do a little test on a plant or two we have around the house, just to test to make sure it is all ok. Being the 1st time I have ever done this, I don't want to slow down growth in my groom or kill anything off :lol:

I will keep you all update as I go.

One thing I will add is a many different sources of information will tell you different ways to do an FPJ. All I have done is adapted all my findings to what suits me and my theory of growing.

There is a list of the materials I used on the jars in the photo for my reference.

Once I have tested these out I will put a more detailed ingrediants and method.

Thanks for reading and happy growing.

:bye:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
GMO (Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 pm) • FX (Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:43 am) • Mrs Beefheart (Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:50 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Philzon   Vape4Ever

Re: Rik's FPJ

Post by Guest »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:15 pm
That is some mad scientist looking concoctions there. I love it when people try new things, hats off to you good sir :rock:
Thanks Chad. I did some research on nuts as one place said to use them for EM. But I heard some nuts contain a chemical that inhibits plant growth? Forgot the word. I looked up pistachio's and apparently you can compost the shells and some gardeners use them in mulch. They have a high pottasium level amongst other things.

I decided to use my cover crops as the Plant extract part. We will soon see if it works :-)

I also found out Co enzyme Q10 may be benificial to plants as it is humans. Involves ATP in cells? Interesting stuff.

If it's a winner I will go into finer detail about what I've used, why and how.

Post by Guest »

How do pistachios fare on protein quality?
According to the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS)5, pistachios provide adequate levels of all nine essential amino acids, at 81 percent of casein, which is used as a reference food. The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) identifies alternative protein sources for the National School Lunch Program with the definition that “the biological quality of the protein in the alternate protein product must be at least 80 percent that of casein, determined by performing a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS).”6 With the score of 81 percent, pistachios now can be utilized as a reliable alternative protein source as well as pistachios’ plethora of health benefits.

Found here: https://americanpistachios.org/about-us ... mino-acids

This is one reason I used pastachios in my FPJ, maybe never been done before? Who know's.

Basically I was listening to a podcast (lost which one :bang head: ) and a guy mentioned soy bean meal as a source of all the amino acids. So, hopefully in my mix here I will already be covered for this.

Post by Guest »

Meet Rose

She is going to test my FPJ for me.

See update in a few days to see if she lives or dies 😬

Post by Guest »

So we shall see if it does well. X2 different FPJ's into some water. It looked alive with live with my naked eye. Far too late to look under a scope and I haven't got any dye anyway to see properly.

All bagged up and now trying to find the perfect spot to store it.

I will see if the Rose looks different tomorrow. She did look like she needed a good watering anyway. So only time will tell.

Post by Guest »

Any different? :lol:

Well.....she certainly isn't dead yet :ak: :lol:

In fact some of those buds are starting to come out to see the light.

So, my 1st, 3 ml's or so of each FPJ went into my GHO grows.

Looking at the water after diluting :Shock: Oh my, I am sure you can see the life with the naked eye if you shine the light at certain angles. Incredible, Thanks Chris Trunp @GHO :dance: Honour is in need for all the knowledge shared and I will be sharing all I know too. Keep the growing love :dance: :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Norseman (Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:56 am) • flip (Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:45 pm)

Post by Guest »

As you should be able to see, a little bit of draught stress in Rose. But it looks like it had a little sort of mycelium matt over the soil.

....I gave some water last night and she had perked right up this morning.

I will continue to give this a weekly FPJ and plain water only just to see what happens.

:oik!:

Post by Guest »

I have repotted Rose. She seems pretty happy where she is now. Watered in a little bit of plain water, then the rest of left over mollasses/water from more Mycelium I am making.

I will still do my weekly FPJ.

Maybe I should have got two of these for a side by side :bang head: oh well we live and we learn, or did someone mention that already?? :bang head:

:idn: :lol:

Post by Guest »

That rose has hardened off outside over some colder weeks. I am due to give her some more FPJ and see if we can make it recover and be better than it was before. I will put some pics up soon.

For now though I have found a really good write up on making a good quality FPJ. It looks pretty comprehensive and all kosher to me:

[url]externalfile:arc-content/content%253A%252F%252Fcom.chrome.dev.FileProvider%252Fdownloads%252Fsa-7%252520(1).pdf[/url]

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”