Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Josh »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:Honestly I’ve just been out delivering food and it’s like Barry Island out there again I don’t understand why ppl are not staying in I’d love to have the pleasure lol
No choice left stop the exercise crap
Boris wtf are u doing
I'd rather fucking die than be stuck in my house, not exercising until August if keeping distance from others and wearing masks, what's the issue?

A lot of people need the exercise and sun to maintain a healthy mindset, me included

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Josh for the post:
Dex (Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:22 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

integrajosh wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:Honestly I’ve just been out delivering food and it’s like Barry Island out there again I don’t understand why ppl are not staying in I’d love to have the pleasure lol
Boris wtf are u doing
I'd rather fucking die than be stuck in my house, not exercising until August if keeping distance from others and wearing masks, what's the issue?

A lot of people need the exercise and sun to maintain a healthy mindset, me included

You might b doing it correctly the distancing josh but lots are not tbh the parks are full again today with ppl sat next to each other , I can see ppl need exercise and for lots of reasons but unfortunately the majority will spoil it for everyone, I personally see no other way than for total lock down if it’s as bad as they say
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Dex (Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:23 am)

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Boris wtf are u doing

You might b doing it correctly the distancing josh but lots are not tbh the parks are full again today with ppl sat next to each other , I can see ppl need exercise and for lots of reasons but unfortunately the majority will spoil it for everyone, I personally see no other way than for total lock down if it’s as bad as they say
I look at it this way Mrs....
Total lockdown= prison for who knows how long

Total lockdown= GLOBAL economy crash

Global economy crash= lots and lots and lots of people without money for rent, food, basic supplies

This in turn= complete mayhem, starvation, a level of poverty the world has never seen before. And that leads to martial law, and someone telling you how to live every second of your life
But that's ok because it will be to help us, right?

My solution is for the high risk people to stay inside and imprison themselves, provide these people with all the help we can. And to everyone else not following social distance/wearing masks etc. Nature will take it's course and sort them out

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Marcus wrote:Mental health is probably giving some folks a beating right about now, I saw this and thought it was quite nice.

Thank you Marcus, this is awesome

These users thanked the author Josh for the post:
Marcus (Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:48 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

integrajosh wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
integrajosh wrote:I'd rather fucking die than be stuck in my house, not exercising until August if keeping distance from others and wearing masks, what's the issue?

Global economy crash= lots and lots and lots of people without money for rent, food, basic supplies

This in turn= complete mayhem, starvation, a level of poverty the world has never seen before. And that leads to martial law, and someone telling you how to live every second of your life

My solution is for the high risk people to stay inside and imprison themselves, provide these people with all the help we can. And to everyone else not following social distance/wearing masks etc. Nature will take it's course and sort them out

I’m sorry if I’ve offended u josh , I didn mean to it’s just my opinion mayb I could of written it a little different when I say total lock down of course I didn mean close the country down totally , there’s no way we would survive , ppl will still work from home , supermarkets will still b open and the country will run just has it has the last 2 weeks but something has to done to stop all these ppl out that don’t need to b ,if this is as bad as they say I see no stop to it with ppl still out mingling and taking no notice of the rules

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

integrajosh wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:30 pm
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
integrajosh wrote:I'd rather fucking die than be stuck in my house, not exercising until August if keeping distance from others and wearing masks, what's the issue?

That`ll be in a few years and lets say afterwards when countries can`t take money back out of the system that they`ve just printed it into to stay afloat (quantative easing lol) hyper inflation comes to mind when cash will be worth squat and a loaf of bread costs a mint, lots to look forward too hey and i used to be an optimist. Get buying gold int it . :/
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:30 pm
Mrs Beefheart wrote: You might b doing it correctly the distancing josh but lots are not tbh the parks are full again today with ppl sat next to each other , I can see ppl need exercise and for lots of reasons but unfortunately the majority will spoil it for everyone, I personally see no other way than for total lock down if it’s as bad as they say

That`ll be in a few years and lets say afterwards when countries can`t take money back out of the system that they`ve just printed it into to stay afloat (quantative easing lol) hyper inflation comes to mind when cash will be worth squat and a loaf of bread costs a mint, lots to look forward too hey and i used to be an optimist. Get buying gold int it . :/
I fully agree with being optimistic Jimmi, not more you can do aye

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote: You might b doing it correctly the distancing josh but lots are not tbh the parks are full again today with ppl sat next to each other , I can see ppl need exercise and for lots of reasons but unfortunately the majority will spoil it for everyone, I personally see no other way than for total lock down if it’s as bad as they say

I’m sorry if I’ve offended u josh , I didn mean to it’s just my opinion mayb I could of written it a little different when I say total lock down of course I didn mean close the country down totally , there’s no way we would survive , ppl will still work from home , supermarkets will still b open and the country will run just has it has the last 2 weeks but something has to done to stop all these ppl out that don’t need to b ,if this is as bad as they say I see no stop to it with ppl still out mingling and taking no notice of the rules
You didn't offend me Mrs, I'm glad we can have conversations like this.
Take living in china for example, can't even use social media let alone speak your opinion, just end up disappearing

I just want us all to remain optimistic, and most of all, refrain from looking at the news all day. When has it ever done us any good? Just bad shit getting fed to us left and right, it truly makes me sad
Then I turn to growroom as a source of relief and I see multiple threads about covid19 ffs.

We need to lift eachother up and talk about some other shit, I have love for everyone on here but something has to give you know?

Inactive account
Inactive Account

integrajosh wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
integrajosh wrote:I look at it this way Mrs....

Take living in china for example, can't even use social media let alone speak your opinion, just end up disappearing

I just want us all to remain optimistic, and most of all, refrain from looking at the news all day. When has it ever done us any good? Just bad shit getting fed to us left and right, it truly makes me sad
Then I turn to growroom as a source of relief and I see multiple threads about covid19 ffs.

We need to lift eachother up and talk about some other shit, I have love for everyone on here but something has to give you know?

That’s ok hun and if u look back at my multiple posts on here I think I’m probably the most optimistic lol never much doom and gloom off me as I’m one of the ones out everyday in work I’ve no choice but to be positive about it all lol can’t even wear a mask and its everyday life at the mo so the thread is here for discussions and yes it’s good to have ppl throw in all their opinions so we can all talk about things
Stay safe

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote: I’m sorry if I’ve offended u josh , I didn mean to it’s just my opinion mayb I could of written it a little different when I say total lock down of course I didn mean close the country down totally , there’s no way we would survive , ppl will still work from home , supermarkets will still b open and the country will run just has it has the last 2 weeks but something has to done to stop all these ppl out that don’t need to b ,if this is as bad as they say I see no stop to it with ppl still out mingling and taking no notice of the rules

That’s ok hun and if u look back at my multiple posts on here I think I’m probably the most optimistic lol never much doom and gloom off me as I’m one of the ones out everyday in work I’ve no choice but to be positive about it all lol can’t even wear a mask and its everyday life at the mo so the thread is here for discussions and yes it’s good to have ppl throw in all their opinions so we can all talk about things
Stay safe
Thanks, you also

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”