The New Amazing Wheel Of Fortune

The competitions in this section are all completed and no longer active.
Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Hey everyone :boogie: your all so amazing to the forum we thought we would liven things up and start the amazing wheel of fortune :barmy:
If your gonna win big you gotta play along lol
ok its an easy one :barmy:
All u have to do is post in 6 different threads everyday through the 25 day period and you will be entered on the wheel , this is a community comp , the more members that post .. the wheel will spin , i need 15 members to spin the wheel ... whos up for this one :barmy: , all you need to do is just pop a note in the thread everyday to let me know your done ... ( i will be keeping check ) lets rock :barmy:
The winner on the wheel gets 3000 points ...THEN :barmy: :barmy: :barmy:
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY
You can gamble your 3000 points for another spin on the special wheel of fortune :barmy: :barmy:
You could win ... points or prizes
START DATE FRIDAY 10th MARCH
END DATE 3rd APRIL

Prize

unless gambled on the second wheel

Rules

0 post count to enter
must post everyday , 6 posts in different threads for 25 days
no exceptions if you miss a day , your out soz ( at my discretion )
must tell me daily in the thread your done that day for me to keep track ( will b keeping track myself but please help me along )
i need 15 members to complete the task to set the wheel off
if not the wheel wont spin

Happy Posting
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 9):
2-Scoops (Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:17 pm) • mrming (Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:18 pm) • Keeno (Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:28 pm) • Herbalist (Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:52 pm) • flip (Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:02 pm) • biosynthetic (Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:27 pm) • camkush (Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:31 pm) • anova.330 (Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:31 pm) • Mafooo (Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:28 am)

mrming

Re: The New Amazing Wheel Of Fortune

Post by mrming »

So you say mrs b 25 days and 20 days, i presume its the 25 days due to dates.
Its alot of posts and people who like us can forget things lol...
But I'll be having a go seen as ive got a couple of diaries on the go anyway..
These users thanked the author mrming for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:31 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:08 pm) • Keeno (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:33 pm)
:puff puff: :puff puff:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Id like to try, but i just know i wont be able to do this 20days in a row. Best of luck though peeps.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:11 pm) • Keeno (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:33 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

mrming wrote:So you say mrs b 25 days and 20 days, i presume its the 25 days due to dates.
Its alot of posts and people who like us can forget things lol...
But I'll be having a go seen as ive got a couple of diaries on the go anyway..
Sorry hun that was my mistake when I was drafting lol 6 posts everyday for 25 days , honestly 6 posts a day isn’t much lol u can bang them out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:31 pm) • Keeno (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:33 pm)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

2-Scoops wrote:Id like to try, but i just know i wont be able to do this 20days in a row. Best of luck though peeps.
Course u can scoops , 6 posts a day is nothing , you’ll smash it if you tried

These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:14 pm) • Keeno (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:33 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:12 pm
2-Scoops wrote:Id like to try, but i just know i wont be able to do this 20days in a row. Best of luck though peeps.

Well im in as of today yes I've done at least 6 posts today, but problem isn't the post thing its the every day for 20days thing cus i dont do the phone thing see. Do we even have 15 different regulars that pop on here daily ? Not trying to put a damper on it like, oh my lol :roll eyes:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:33 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:53 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:20 pm
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

Well im in as of today yes I've done at least 6 posts today, but problem isn't the post thing its the every day for 20days thing cus i dont do the phone thing see. Do we even have 15 different regulars that pop on here daily ? Not trying to put a damper on it like, oh my lol :roll eyes:
I'm sure if we started the light a week or big bundles again we'd fill 40 spaces if just pick a number. That's the point, we got the ability to do all these things, there's seeds and kit all over my gaff 😅. But it just attracts the wrong sort. I think Mrs B is just trying to reward normal members rather than us give away another 100 lights and them same winners disappear as soon as we run less comps. Time for a new normal on the place.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 4):
2-Scoops (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:32 pm) • flip (Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:20 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:53 pm) • anova.330 (Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:57 pm)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

Oh yea.....come on big money I'm in💰💰💰
These users thanked the author JJ for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:39 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:54 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Keeno wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:30 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

I'm sure if we started the light a week or big bundles again we'd fill 40 spaces if just pick a number. That's the point, we got the ability to do all these things, there's seeds and kit all over my gaff 😅. But it just attracts the wrong sort. I think Mrs B is just trying to reward normal members rather than us give away another 100 lights and them same winners disappear as soon as we run less comps. Time for a new normal on the place.
Yes im not pulling anything to bits its a good idea to get peeps posting. Its just the 25day thing and whether ill be around every day that is kinda thing that's a a stickler.

For sure i take your point that everyone lands when you slinging out big prizes and they soon disappear when it stops mate.

TBH i always think chat box on the open forum pulled peeps away from posting regular or asking questions in the forum, when they can just pop it in chat, nothing wrong in that but i was always a fan of having it on its own page like it has here too as well, but not main page, my thoughts on jobby Keeno. It was debated about the chat box at old place being on main page, i mean we had it on main page then we didn't and so on, but i always thought chat can deter peeps from posting at times, whether its true or not feck knows, but yes just my thoughts on jobby. :roll eyes:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:45 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:54 pm) • Marcus (Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:02 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:42 pm
Keeno wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:30 pm
2-Scoops wrote:

Yes im not pulling anything to bits its a good idea to get peeps posting. Its just the 25day thing and whether ill be around every day that is kinda thing that's a a stickler.

For sure i take your point that everyone lands when you slinging out big prizes and they soon disappear when it stops mate.

TBH i always think chat box on the open forum pulled peeps away from posting regular or asking questions in the forum, when they can just pop it in chat, nothing wrong in that but i was always a fan of having it on its own page like it has here too as well, but not main page, my thoughts on jobby Keeno. It was debated about the chat box at old place being on main page, i mean we had it on main page then we didn't and so on, but i always thought chat can deter peeps from posting at times, whether its true or not feck knows, but yes just my thoughts on jobby. :roll eyes:
You know I'm always happy to hear your thoughts mate, you was running forums when I was still trying to fook plants in soil all them years ago 😅.

I agree with chat tbh. Maybe we need a forum discussion on it all. The industry is dead over here atm. These energy prices are sulking the fun out of growing for many. All the major kit distributors are going under, the big hydro shops are selling shares. Its all a bit doom and gloom in the world of canna at least in UK.

We just want people with free stuff here, but reality is as soon as we start gearing up the same sort of people jump in and take it all. We done the tally up end of last year, 8,000-10,000 seeds, 150 grow lights, 40+ tents, all won or given out in 5 years. We could do tye same thing the next 5, but it don't get us nowhere as our normal members dont get a look in, the boards dill up with spammy posts from people just after hand outs but not contributing to the place. Tricky tight rope to navigate. It means our normal members lose out as we can't keep having that sort of thing happen.

I'll have a think on it and we can have a forum discussion on it. As always 2-Scoops, your opinion I value higher than most mate.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:57 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:55 pm)

Return to “Completed Random Competitions”