What I've got going with GHO gear

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.

Re: What I've got going with GHO gear

Post by Guest »

The Supreme Weeder wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:28 am
The watering schedule kills me hence delving into sips next. I think people look at soil and just want to use water and that's it but, you get out what you put in. I've a lot of time for aloe, humates (humic and fulvic), and seaweed foliar. Between those and good use of amendments, castings, and microbes you can get great results.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Yes the bigger you go the more cringy the watering gets but in one way I sort of like playing around with stuff and finding natural ways around the house to feed too, like with my steeped waters n stuff. Not quite gong down the road of the ferments, not quite yet I'll leave that for GMO to do for now that's way out of my league yet :lol:

I'm about to mix my 1st real living compost today, before it was just amended coco really. So I'm excited to see what comes of it all.

I don't ever use any foliars except around the pots etc.... to get rid of pests and that's only bicarbinate of soda and organic cider vinegar. Seem's to help keep little buggers down :ak:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:31 am
DIY.Rik wrote:Yeah it's having the energy for me mate @The Supreme Weeder I get a lot of fatigue due to some shit condition I have, so I left mine to get hungry, got lazy and didn't listen to what they were telling me. They've recovered after some much love now, the terpenes coming off them now is incredible.

Yours look amazing though and I'm going to look into the aloe, I did before but must have forgot to sta xrt adding it in.

I need to start keeping a more stringent diary of my feeds too. So I'm going to be strict with myself there and start getting some heavier returns
Thinking on mate, if you go that pond liner route I was on about that'll mean a lot less work for you and you can spend a bit more time chillaxing. Does the good stuff hep with your condition?

I'm coming up to a possible move in 2 weeks or so. So keeping it low key so I can box things up when we move. I may consider something more substantial in the future, get some more life, worms, cover crops etc.... I can put that into my design I'm part the way through. Just need some more funds for all that.

GHO

Post by GHO »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:39 am
DIY.Rik wrote:Yeah it's having the energy for me mate @The Supreme Weeder I get a lot of fatigue due to some shit condition I have, so I left mine to get hungry, got lazy and didn't listen to what they were telling me. They've recovered after some much love now, the terpenes coming off them now is incredible.

Yours look amazing though and I'm going to look into the aloe, I did before but must have forgot to sta xrt adding it in.

I need to start keeping a more stringent diary of my feeds too. So I'm going to be strict with myself there and start getting some heavier returns
Thinking on mate, if you go that pond liner route I was on about that'll mean a lot less work for you and you can spend a bit more time chillaxing. Does the good stuff hep with your condition?

I'm coming up to a possible move in 2 weeks or so. So keeping it low key so I can box things up when we move. I may consider something more substantial in the future, get some more life, worms, cover crops etc.... I can put that into my design I'm part the way through. Just need some more funds for all that.
All part of the fun figuring out what works for you. Worms are too expensive for me, I just let what's in the castings breed out. Better than 27-60£ a kg for worms you'll get eventually anyway.
Hope the move works out mate, is that going to be a forever home or something? Can really set up then can't you.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
Guest (Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:46 am)

Post by Guest »

GHO wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:48 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:39 am

All part of the fun figuring out what works for you. Worms are too expensive for me, I just let what's in the castings breed out. Better than 27-60£ a kg for worms you'll get eventually anyway.
Hope the move works out mate, is that going to be a forever home or something? Can really set up then can't you.
A stepping stone to the dream home. I have several addresses I use :lol: Every man needs to build his castle :rock: :ak:

Until I get to that Castle I'd consider myself in pots and ready for a quick exit if ever necessary
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
GHO (Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:35 pm) • The Supreme Weeder (Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:04 pm)

The Supreme Weeder

Post by The Supreme Weeder »

Few more gratuitous shotsImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:36 am) • Ukbudz (Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:32 am)
I haven't been this excited since my last rocket test!

Post by Guest »

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:06 pm

Nice healthy colours.

Have you ever thoguht of support nets or anything like that?
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Ukbudz (Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:32 am)

The Supreme Weeder

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:06 pm

Nice healthy colours.

Have you ever thoguht of support nets or anything like that?
Cheers mate. I don't think I need them, this works fairly well and I can keep them super tidy.

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post:
Guest (Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:19 am)

The Supreme Weeder

ImageImageImageImage

Alrighty then. Progress shots nearly ready for the chop now all seemed to come out at different times due to the light issue a couple of months back. I had two down a little while ago and curing currently. That's the bud pic. The others are a week away I think
Guest (Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:35 pm) • Ukbudz (Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:32 am)

The Supreme Weeder

The girls are putting some weight on now. Still not ready though.
Guest (Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:39 am) • Ukbudz (Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:32 am)

The Supreme Weeder

Have to zoom in to see it but they're dripping. Looking super frosty
These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post:
Ukbudz (Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:33 am)

Return to “GHO's Organic Corner”