Fresh Worm Castings

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.

Re: Fresh Worm Castings

Post by Guest »

Wayne36 wrote:
    Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:31 am
    Thanks guys for the info seems like worm castings/living soil is allot of work lol I might try it one day when I have the space for it and get more knowledge about it so I will definitely be keeping a eye out on this forum for info and step by step of this so that one day when I try I'll be a pro lol... so basically if you cant get soil you make your own and have a bit of benfits to help your plants grow ? Is that the main way to reason for making worm castings / living soil ?
    You're over the pond right?

You're in the best place to obtain some of the best living soils. Build a soil is in US I think.

May expensive for GHO to send over there :lol:
    These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
    Wayne36 (Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:04 pm)
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Wayne36
    Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

DIY.Rik wrote:
    Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:57 am
      Wayne36 wrote:
      Thanks guys for the info seems like worm castings/living soil is allot of work lol I might try it one day when I have the space for it and get more knowledge about it so I will definitely be keeping a eye out on this forum for info and step by step of this so that one day when I try I'll be a pro lol... so basically if you cant get soil you make your own and have a bit of benfits to help your plants grow ? Is that the main way to reason for making worm castings / living soil ?

You're in the best place to obtain some of the best living soils. Build a soil is in US I think.

Yes sir over a couple ponds lol canada yea we have quite the amount of green houses farms,. Etc I am almost definitely sure we have living soil over here not sure if the prices but probably a lot cheaper than to have him ship it here lol
      These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post (total 2):
      Guest (Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:10 pm) • Trex (Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:55 pm)

Post by Guest »

Wayne36 wrote:
      Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:03 pm
      DIY.Rik wrote:
      Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:57 am
        Wayne36 wrote:

Yes sir over a couple ponds lol canada yea we have quite the amount of green houses farms,. Etc I am almost definitely sure we have living soil over here not sure if the prices but probably a lot cheaper than to have him ship it here lol
        You're in the best place for organic supplies! :lol: I'm green eyed!

Return to “GHO's Organic Corner”