Introducing The End - Advanced single part regenerative feed

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Introducing The End - Advanced single part regenerative feed

Post by 2-Scoops »

Vador wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:35 pm
Thanks for the heads up dude, ill have a look into some of those and see.
I use ph down in the nft tanks but find it drifts a lot with the airstone on and having to make daily changes, would be nice to find something a bit more stable. Baking powder is always on my shelf for a ph up and im sure it actually acts like a buffer and helps to keep the ph balanced as well, probably adds a little calcium to the mix also.
I find silica products really holds my PH stable once set but then again i dont use air stones Vador

Another thing worth thinking about is adding some bennies to your tank, summink like Orca or some of that microlife that peeps sling in fish tanks or ponds, stuff will just help the ferts you've bought break down and become available to plant quicker, so in effect prevent possible deficiencies along the way. 8-)
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Vador (Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:11 pm) • Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:14 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
GHO

Post by GHO »

Vador wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:25 pm
Just put my order in
The end
Synergist
Photonic
Triad kelp
Seabird guano

Will run this in the nft tanks and see how it goes, excited to try something new.

Any chance you can chuck a couple of stickers in for my tent please @GHO
I don't have any mate but when I do I'll let you have one.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 2):
Vador (Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:11 pm) • Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:14 pm)

GHO

Post by GHO »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:01 pm
GHO wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:29 pm
Yea it's got calcium in mate but I'm told that Coco guys normally need to add extra at a certain point? You can't add it to the feed so synergist would be what you need if you need extra.
It just holds onto it and releases it really slow, tis summink to do with calcium being a x2 positively charged ion and CEC of the coco, if i remember rightly. Its a right head fuck but yes summink along those lines. But I've never had to add extra calcium during my grows, synthetic ferts tend to have plenty in already. Only time i use calmag is when im charging up or lets say buffering up old used coco for a 2nd or 3rd run cus coco is proper really slow growing without and plants really stall on growing vigour in comparison, but straight out of sack all that's already done for us :roll eyes:

Tis a good read this thread, will be good to see a few more growers in action with it as well. 8-)
Thanks mate, appreciate the explanation. As mentioned before I'm no expert. I know the bits I know inside out but the Coco/hydro/nft stuff etc is a mystery to me.
I'll be doing a podcast with Keeno shortly and discussing what The End is and as much as I understand about how it works along with three or four other new products then. I do think this is an important product at the moment though given how ferts are priced, cost of living, and being able to offer people not doing organics the best of both worlds. I can't say whether or not it's a game changer but I think it offers a talking point and a different route to growing plants. I'll expand on all this when I do the podcast.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 3):
Vador (Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:11 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:11 pm) • Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:14 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

GHO wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:29 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
GHO wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:29 pm
Yea it's got calcium in mate but I'm told that Coco guys normally need to add extra at a certain point? You can't add it to the feed so synergist would be what you need if you need extra.
It just holds onto it and releases it really slow, tis summink to do with calcium being a x2 positively charged ion and CEC of the coco, if i remember rightly. Its a right head fuck but yes summink along those lines. But I've never had to add extra calcium during my grows, synthetic ferts tend to have plenty in already. Only time i use calmag is when im charging up or lets say buffering up old used coco for a 2nd or 3rd run cus coco is proper really slow growing without and plants really stall on growing vigour in comparison, but straight out of sack all that's already done for us :roll eyes:

Tis a good read this thread, will be good to see a few more growers in action with it as well. 8-)
Thanks mate, appreciate the explanation. As mentioned before I'm no expert. I know the bits I know inside out but the Coco/hydro/nft stuff etc is a mystery to me.
I'll be doing a podcast with Keeno shortly and discussing what The End is and as much as I understand about how it works along with three or four other new products then. I do think this is an important product at the moment though given how ferts are priced, cost of living, and being able to offer people not doing organics the best of both worlds. I can't say whether or not it's a game changer but I think it offers a talking point and a different route to growing plants. I'll expand on all this when I do the podcast.
Look forward to the podcast GHO 👍
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:14 pm) • Vador (Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:35 pm)

GHO

Post by GHO »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:39 pm
Vador wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:38 pm
Thanks for your input @Keeno, im gonna give some a try in the nft tanks i think.

As for ph i think you are right. these plants need to be in a certain ph range no matter what medium or feed you use, i havent a clue with organic stuff though but id have thought the same applies and the plants need to be in that slightly acidic environment. In soil i can understand how other elements are used to control ph but in a recirculating system that is really unclear to me at the moment. Pouring chemicals into an organic mix seems counter intuitive though lol, i dont know.
If you wanna try keep things organic maybe look at getting a less aggressive typo PH up and down. Most PH stuff us synthetic typo growers use contain phosphoric acid or potassium hydroxide, im pretty sure both are inorganic. Look for the less aggressive typo stuff like vinegar or citric acid for PH down and baking soda as PH+ or maybe buy some BioBizz, Plant Magic and i think Canna also do an organic PH range.

One thing im near as damn it sure most organic PH down you buy in a bottle for £10+ is just gonna be citric acid which is very cheap in crystal form on eBay for a life time supply. For PH+ look for silica crystals (silicon dioxide (SiO2) ) which is not organic in a true organic sense but its natural occurring stuff taken from the earth, just add water or for that matter any silicon dioxide in a bottle should do ya jobby .
Id go with marcus' shout on apple cider vinegar over powdered Citric acid.
But, wait for the podcast as I'm not sure we're all on the same page with what the end is and isn't at this point mate. It's the half way point between the two, there's plenty of inorganics certified ok for organic use. 'where there is a verified need' so it's certified organic but I'll get into this more later this week. Just waiting to get the podcast out to everyones on the same page.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:35 am) • 2-Scoops (Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:20 pm)

GHO

Post by GHO »

IMO wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:05 pm
GHO wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:29 pm
2-Scoops wrote:

Look forward to the podcast GHO 👍
Me too bro, got a lot to talk about 🤣
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
Keeno (Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:35 am)

Return to “GHO's Organic Corner”