Introducing The End - Advanced single part regenerative feed

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.
GHO

Re: Introducing The End - Advanced single part regenerative feed

Post by GHO »

Vador wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:50 am
Is photonic a flowering booster?
https://www.greenhandorganic.co.uk/bio ... s/photonic
It's a plant health booster with numerous effects mate. It allows your plant to use light more efficiently (activates something in photo system 2) leading to increased yield and oil production. But you can use it from seedling in small amounts as a foliar.
It's not specifically a flowering booster, the increase in health allows the plant to reach its full potential and that can be done from seedling on.

I get a lot of messages from people using it saying how healthy their plants are looking. I've also passed a bottle to a friend recently with five struggling seedlings he's used it on those and reported back those five are now healthier and bigger than the seedlings that were doing well all the way through.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:06 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Keeno wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:59 am
Vador wrote:
I'm not 100% on correct terminology... but the idea of Photonic is yo allow the plants to use more light. It also boosts flower by doing this. Bulls has been using it with good results the last few grows.
Thanks keeno, Sounds like it should work well with led lighting then?
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

GHO wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:35 am
Vador wrote:
It's a plant health booster with numerous effects mate. It allows your plant to use light more efficiently (activates something in photo system 2) leading to increased yield and oil production. But you can use it from seedling in small amounts as a foliar.
It's not specifically a flowering booster, the increase in health allows the plant to reach its full potential and that can be done from seedling on.

I get a lot of messages from people using it saying how healthy their plants are looking. I've also passed a bottle to a friend recently with five struggling seedlings he's used it on those and reported back those five are now healthier and bigger than the seedlings that were doing well all the way through.
Thank you, ill add a bottle to my cart.
Do you sell a flowering booster?

GHO

Post by GHO »

@Vador As in pk mate? If that's what you mean the triad kelp soluble seaweed is 1-0-15 and the seabird guano is 0-10-0. I'll be looking at getting the two in premixed soon as I've had good results with both.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 4):
Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:07 pm) • IMO (Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:07 pm) • Vador (Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:18 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:18 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

GHO wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:33 pm
Hmr81 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:48 pm
Interesting... Maybe i should give it a go with my coco/autopot system. So this would be the only nute bottle i would need all the way through?
Hey dude, as above 10-10-10 and every bonus ball it's possible to cram in. You'll need synergist if you want to load up on calcium and magnesium. no calmag or soluble calcium products under any circumstances.
But it has calcium in of some form so synergist may not be needed ?
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:15 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

GHO

Post by GHO »

Yea it's got calcium in mate but I'm told that Coco guys normally need to add extra at a certain point? You can't add it to the feed so synergist would be what you need if you need extra.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:48 pm) • Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:15 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Vador wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:38 pm
Thanks for your input @Keeno, im gonna give some a try in the nft tanks i think.

As for ph i think you are right. these plants need to be in a certain ph range no matter what medium or feed you use, i havent a clue with organic stuff though but id have thought the same applies and the plants need to be in that slightly acidic environment. In soil i can understand how other elements are used to control ph but in a recirculating system that is really unclear to me at the moment. Pouring chemicals into an organic mix seems counter intuitive though lol, i dont know.
If you wanna try keep things organic maybe look at getting a less aggressive typo PH up and down. Most PH stuff us synthetic typo growers use contain phosphoric acid or potassium hydroxide, im pretty sure both are inorganic. Look for the less aggressive typo stuff like vinegar or citric acid for PH down and baking soda as PH+ or maybe buy some BioBizz, Plant Magic and i think Canna also do an organic PH range.

One thing im near as damn it sure most organic PH down you buy in a bottle for £10+ is just gonna be citric acid which is very cheap in crystal form on eBay for a life time supply. For PH+ look for silica crystals (silicon dioxide (SiO2) ) which is not organic in a true organic sense but its natural occurring stuff taken from the earth, just add water or for that matter any silicon dioxide in a bottle should do ya jobby .
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Vador (Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:31 pm) • Keeno (Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:15 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

GHO wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:29 pm
Yea it's got calcium in mate but I'm told that Coco guys normally need to add extra at a certain point? You can't add it to the feed so synergist would be what you need if you need extra.
It just holds onto it and releases it really slow, tis summink to do with calcium being a x2 positively charged ion and CEC of the coco, if i remember rightly. Its a right head fuck but yes summink along those lines. But I've never had to add extra calcium during my grows, synthetic ferts tend to have plenty in already. Only time i use calmag is when im charging up or lets say buffering up old used coco for a 2nd or 3rd run cus coco is proper really slow growing without and plants really stall on growing vigour in comparison, but straight out of sack all that's already done for us :roll eyes:

Tis a good read this thread, will be good to see a few more growers in action with it as well. 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Just put my order in
The end
Synergist
Photonic
Triad kelp
Seabird guano

Will run this in the nft tanks and see how it goes, excited to try something new.

Any chance you can chuck a couple of stickers in for my tent please @GHO

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:39 pm
Vador wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:38 pm
Thanks for your input @Keeno, im gonna give some a try in the nft tanks i think.

As for ph i think you are right. these plants need to be in a certain ph range no matter what medium or feed you use, i havent a clue with organic stuff though but id have thought the same applies and the plants need to be in that slightly acidic environment. In soil i can understand how other elements are used to control ph but in a recirculating system that is really unclear to me at the moment. Pouring chemicals into an organic mix seems counter intuitive though lol, i dont know.
If you wanna try keep things organic maybe look at getting a less aggressive typo PH up and down. Most PH stuff us synthetic typo growers use contain phosphoric acid or potassium hydroxide, im pretty sure both are inorganic. Look for the less aggressive typo stuff like vinegar or citric acid for PH down and baking soda as PH+ or maybe buy some BioBizz, Plant Magic and i think Canna also do an organic PH range.

One thing im near as damn it sure most organic PH down you buy in a bottle for £10+ is just gonna be citric acid which is very cheap in crystal form on eBay for a life time supply. For PH+ look for silica crystals (silicon dioxide (SiO2) ) which is not organic in a true organic sense but its natural occurring stuff taken from the earth, just add water or for that matter any silicon dioxide in a bottle should do ya jobby .
Thanks for the heads up dude, ill have a look into some of those and see.
I use ph down in the nft tanks but find it drifts a lot with the airstone on and having to make daily changes, would be nice to find something a bit more stable. Baking powder is always on my shelf for a ph up and im sure it actually acts like a buffer and helps to keep the ph balanced as well, probably adds a little calcium to the mix also.

Return to “GHO's Organic Corner”