Mixed some soluable GHO Humic acid 75% today

GHO is a supplier of organic soil amendments and stimulants.
IMO
Known User

Mixed some soluable GHO Humic acid 75% today

Post by IMO »

Wow this stuff is sooooo rich, mixed into a litre of water it’s like ink turns the water black as the ace of spades, something like that has to be good for plants, watered some into my plants today I wouldn’t be surprised if they grow a few inches overnight πŸ’›
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:59 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:31 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Mixed some soluable GHO Humic acid 75% today

Post by 2-Scoops »

IMO wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:44 pm
Wow this stuff is sooooo rich, mixed into a litre of water it’s like ink turns the water black as the ace of spades, something like that has to be good for plants, watered some into my plants today I wouldn’t be surprised if they grow a few inches overnight πŸ’›
I made up some of their fulvic into a litre bottle too, man its a real dark en compared to most, deep gold/yellow/brown in colour. Im happy with that mix other stuff i bought in past is light piss yellow golden not very strong at all.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

2-Scoops wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:34 pm
I made up some of their fulvic into a litre bottle too, man its a real dark en compared to most, deep gold/yellow/brown in colour. Im happy with that mix other stuff i bought in past is light piss yellow golden not very strong at all.
Yeah definitely quality stuff for sure eh
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:45 pm)

GHO

Post by GHO »

It's a funny one this 2scoops, I had a customer recently that was adamant that my fulvic isn't "pure fulvic" as he's read a lot of marketing hype that insists it should be pale yellow. Funny thing was he didn't read one of the articles he sent me to prove his point that states it should be pale yellow to orange when diluted. It didn't matter what I said to this guy he wouldn't have it that the higher the concentration the darker the solution even though making a good old cup of tea would amply prove my point. Even sent the guy a research paper that noted in bodies of water with naturally high fulvic content the water is slightly orange not yellow...
Stands to reason that hydro companies that only sell a yellow liquid that's usually 1-2% in solution will tell you that it came out of a golden egg and all other eggs are bad, which is weird as I ran through 40 suppliers to find mine and all bar one was orange. The one that was yellow also happened to arsenic in it.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:18 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

@Keeno We defo are due another GHO podcast taking a deep dive on these products 😎,can you try and twist his arm πŸ˜‚

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

GHO wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:07 pm
It's a funny one this 2scoops, I had a customer recently that was adamant that my fulvic isn't "pure fulvic" as he's read a lot of marketing hype that insists it should be pale yellow. Funny thing was he didn't read one of the articles he sent me to prove his point that states it should be pale yellow to orange when diluted. It didn't matter what I said to this guy he wouldn't have it that the higher the concentration the darker the solution even though making a good old cup of tea would amply prove my point. Even sent the guy a research paper that noted in bodies of water with naturally high fulvic content the water is slightly orange not yellow...
Stands to reason that hydro companies that only sell a yellow liquid that's usually 1-2% in solution will tell you that it came out of a golden egg and all other eggs are bad, which is weird as I ran through 40 suppliers to find mine and all bar one was orange. The one that was yellow also happened to arsenic in it.
Yes for sure this stuff is pale yellow used at 3ml per litre in my 80litre tank, it looks just like the concentrated stuff then that I've previously bought of shelf down local grow shop, crazy peeps. :rolf:

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:13 pm
@Keeno We defo are due another GHO podcast taking a deep dive on these products 😎,can you try and twist his arm πŸ˜‚
Id really like to hear that
β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–’β–„β–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–‘β–„β–€β–„β–’β–ˆβ–€β–„
β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–„β–€β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was β€œwhat am I doing tonight”.

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Vador wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:27 pm
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:13 pm
Id really like to hear that
What do you say @GHO been awhile hasn’t it buddy 😎

GHO

Post by GHO »

I'll be ready when the forum dudes can fit me in pal

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Lets make it official @Keeno

Return to β€œGHO's Organic Corner”