Re: What feed do you use?

Post by CDX101 »

Monkey nutrients -
Grow a+B
Bloom a+B
Boost
Calmag
Rootshoot

havent tried anything else yet tbh but will be keeping an eye on this thread to see what everyone else is doing, havent really had any major issues in regards to deficiencys but time will tell
These users thanked the author CDX101 for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Mon May 23, 2022 10:27 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: What feed do you use?

Post by seymore_budz »

I don't really stick to one brand TBH, I normally go by the active ingredients. After a few years of tinkering with different brands, Here's my current lineup. Most of the additives have been selected to suit my current growing style.

Terra Aquatica Tri-Part: Just because its a three part nutrient that I can tweak to use with any media and with pure RO water. No need for PK when using Tri-Part as you can just up the bloom.

Buddah's Tree Solar Power Green: SPG is a silicic acid. I only really use this in hydroponics/coco. It's a stabilised silicic acid that not required to be suspended in alcohol. Its just a highly available form of silicon.

Hygrozyme/Cannazym: A blend of enzymes that clean up any dead material and promotes a healthy rootzone.

The Nutrient Company TNC BactorrS13: A bunch of bacillus amyloliquefaciens that colonise the rootzone and provide a bunch of benefits like fixing Nitrogen and keeps phosphorus solubile within solution as well as keeps the rootzone healthy by activity cleaning up the rootzone.

The Nutrient Company MycorrHydro: A blend of mycorrhizal, trichaderma and other beneficial bacteria formulated for hydroponics that colonise the rootzone and provide a host of benefits to the plants. Again, this is just to keep the rootzone happy.

Superthrive: An old school additive that contains a mix of hormones and vitamins. It's said to contain 1-Triacontanol but it was never advertised to contain that so I'm not sure if it does. I use it as it contains 1-Naphthaleneacetic acid (NAA). NAA is primarily used as a rooting hormone and will help seedlings/cuttings build roots.

BioNova X-Cel: Bio stimulator made up of amino acids, enzymes, kelp and humic acids that stimulate photosynthesis. I don't use this all of the time but I find it improves flavour and vigor.

Hesi SuperVit: A blend of amino acids and vitamins that acts as a photosynthesis booster and stress reliever. Does the same thing as the X-Cel but it's a little more refined. Hesi is a great additive for hydroponics growers as its been formulated to replace the role of fungi within soil.

Vitalink Turbo+: A blend of l-amino acids, fulvic, hormones etc. The star of the show within Turbo+ is brassinosteroids. I'm phasing this out as I'm finding it's causing some issues within Hydroponics.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Mon May 23, 2022 10:26 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”