December Winners List And Thank You!

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Wayne36
Known User

Re: December Winners List And Thank You!

Post by Wayne36 »

Keeno wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:46 pm
Wayne36 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:42 pm
Keeno wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:39 pm

They will still be in the US system mate. Cam only recently got his from the same lot of post that was sent out. A good few parcels are still in limbo US and UK side. Im debating pausing comps and shipping till its sorted as its meaning many have parcels in the system while others are being shipped.
No worries mate yeah cause of the holidays and the overload of the mailing stuff gets pushed back I think mail from the uk takes about 4 to 6 weeks and with everything that been going on with holidays etc .... my gf parents sent is Christmas cards from like 2 hours away and it took a couple weeks lol
Its crazy mate. We had stuff take 4 weeks UK to Uk on a 2 days mail service. Our country is tiny to. Ive got a tent and 4 lights waiting to be collected atm that have been waiting a week. All Decembers international post is shipped, half of the UK to UK is out with rest going tomorrow. Issue is we cant send 40+ parcels tracked due to cost so its a waiting game. Hopefully they start to get through the back log by the time we ship January parcels.
yea its like you could deliver faster yourself at tines lol but yea who knows what's going on lol I also have a question mate !? I rember awhile ago you mention i believe of we could donated to the group I dont have allot of money like ever but when I do I would like to help if that's ok .... so if I sent money by email transfer does it automatically transfer in to uk money ?

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”