GR420 Does A Light A Week #9!

Redz Medz
Known User

Re: GR420 Does A Light A Week #9!

Post by Redz Medz »

Was always going to be a grower, remember my dad taking me to a greenhouse when i was 8 that was wall to wall and floor to ceiling with trees. Walking down theough town with binbags of the stuff, i think it was set in stone 🤣🤣
These users thanked the author Redz Medz for the post (total 6):
bigbadbillybob (Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:23 pm) • TTL (Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:33 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:02 pm) • Treetrunk (Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:09 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:31 am)
REDZ MEDZ

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

My first grow was about ten years ago. I don't really count it but it was a lowryder auto in an old PC case with a ridiculously huge bulb. More like a bonsai.

Started growing properly at the start of covid lockdown. Weed supplies dried up and I had the time to commit to a new hobby. Joining GR420 really got me kickstarted with regards to where to begin and what setup I needed. I've always been a keen gardener and allotmenter, so it was an interesting diversification of my love of growing things.
These users thanked the author flip for the post (total 6):
Elijah Growz (Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:46 am) • bigbadbillybob (Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:23 pm) • TTL (Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:34 pm) • Treetrunk (Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:09 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:32 am)
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

I started growing my own because my family has been using it medicinally for at least 3 generations. After finding out that my career goals of being a physical therapist derailed, I ended up studying plant science, which no doubt reinforced my desire to form a relationship with this plant. After I got married I learned my brother in law has a degenerative autoimmune disease and he has also been growing with my father in law for his own medicinal purposes.

Fuck pharma, we grow trees
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 5):
flip (Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:20 pm) • bigbadbillybob (Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:23 pm) • TTL (Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:34 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:32 am)

omgBoNg
Known User

Post by omgBoNg »

Easy, started to fuel a passion of mine since high school, that was the only way to help me that I couldn't afford. Not only did I start growing my own medicine but also my own food.
These users thanked the author omgBoNg for the post (total 3):
bigbadbillybob (Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:23 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:35 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:32 am)

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

Wow, there are so many reasons for me, I have smoked weed on and off, mainly on, for my entire adult life but I hadn't used it for a few years when I became ill with fibromyalgia and put on a litany of meds whos side effects outweighed the positive effects, so I obviously explored cannabis again to see if it would help, especially as the docs put me on MST and oramorph. Morphine doesn't actually help with most of my pain and made me feel like crap, turns out the right strain really helps with my pain and makes me feel good!
So growing became more attractive as I had found strains that help me but was having trouble obtaining them. Growing also means I can only use organic products and gives me a great hobby.
I could come up with many other reasons but those are my main ones....
These users thanked the author FX for the post (total 4):
Josh (Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:25 pm) • TTL (Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:55 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:36 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:33 am)

Smelierjoint

Post by Smelierjoint »

Prices are high and times are hard, get some beans and throw them on the ground.

A Few weeks pass and buds started to ripen, time to finish this off and reap the excitement.
These users thanked the author Smelierjoint for the post (total 2):
PaleoCannabica (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:36 pm) • Mafooo (Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:32 pm)
Sj.

Pass da duchi to dee left hand side :pass:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I was about 14 or 15 and i was coming back from market one day walking down lane with Dads new milker and i bumped into this old chav hag dressed like a chav stood on corner in a hoodie top and adidas trainers, she said she had some magic beans so i swapped Dads new milker cow for them. I got home and told Dad i swapped the cow for some magic beanz. Anyhow he fucking lethered me all round house for doing it and sent me to bed without any supper.

So next day whilst Dad was at work i bunked off or wagged school and decided to plant these magic beans inbetween his tomato plants in the greenhouse feeding them litterally on a diet of piss only, within a month or 2 i had these big long trees growing up and along greenhouse roof inside, Dad was clueless as to what they were cus he was a straight as a die old school type, so he shouted Mom to come look at these plants, Mom knew straight away she was an old hippe chick. So next thing i know i here my name being shouted and Dads questioning me like a copper. I told him they were the magic beanz i had swapped his milker for a few moths back. Needless to say i wish i`d not said that cus all i got was a "magic beanZ my arse" and scutched again and sent to bed with no supper and Dad ripped out the plants, little did he know i had a few planted round back of greenhouse outside in the overgrown part of garden, hehehee i thought as he was scutching me sending me to bed with no supper again.

It`s how i remember it anyhow. :Stoned:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 9):
TTL (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:31 pm) • flip (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:31 pm) • MrNice (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:35 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:38 pm) • Josh (Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:24 pm) • Elijah Growz (Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:19 pm) • Mafooo (Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:33 pm) • Nom (Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:31 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:33 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

OK ..........................

"Why you got into growing your own"
Well first of all I got fed up with dealer time I guess with all been there you ring
He or she says meet me at blah blah or ill be round 10 to 15 mins now this time frame I’ve found is a completely different time zone to we all live on I remember driving to a place and bloody dealer guy made me wait an hour and a half down some street you could see the neighbours looking out the window and people down the street giving you looks.

Dealer time is a piss take they always say be there in 5 mins like fook .......why can’t they just be straight and like bro gonna take me x time to get to you.
Another reason why is you don’t know how this street weed has been grown and also quality is up and down with street stuff I’ve found plus the prices now any think from £200 to £240 an O now shit

So there two reason why since I started smoking weed I’ve always wanted try growing it but up till now for various reasons couldn’t

OK last bit because don’t want to bore you to tits

Recent drug Transaction a few weeks ago

MrNice gone to a friend’s house for a catch up and a smoke I took a Henry round to smoke for myself any way both my mates were out so

One says I’ve got a guy up the road ill ring him
So he does that the guys says meet me at the side of dominos opposite the pub in 15 mins
My mate says Kool so all three of us walk down to so called spot I leave my mates for 5 mins to get some beers

When I get back now there’s some drunk woman standing behind them I look at them and they look back and sort of say why she don’t piss off.
Now drunken woman starts talking to us saying “I know what you’re doing your waiting for drugs”

I normally just ignore them but one of my mates says we waiting for a taxi she like “bullshit you’re waiting for drugs I know I live down this road

Anyhow just then the dealer turns up in his car my mate goes over to car to do the exchange
Now the drunken woman comes over and tries grabbing my mates arm to pull him away
He like fook off you nut............he gets the weed now steps back from the car and the woman sticks her head towards the window of the car to which she falls backwards as the dealer had a dog in his car that went ape as she came near...............LOL this shit only happens when i hang out with these guys I was pissing myself laughing

Now we started walking away and the bloody woman started following us saying if you share your weed I won’t call the police.

So plan b in to action we had to walk in the opposite direction to my mate’s house to lose her
Then the dealer rings up saying who’s the nutty woman he was pissing himself laughing as well
He nearly ran her over as she tried to follow us

Dammm it’s turned into a SA

Sorry guys got carried away

So that’s why drug dealers suck don’t have that problem now it’s always dodge on the street

MrNice

GROW YOUR OWN...........
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 6):
flip (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:38 pm) • TTL (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:42 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:47 pm) • Smelierjoint (Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:43 pm) • Neilw420 (Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:33 pm) • Minty (Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:34 am)

PaleoCannabica
Known User

Post by PaleoCannabica »

2-Scoops wrote:I was about 14 or 15 and i was coming back from market one day walking down lane with Dads new milker and i bumped into this old chav hag dressed like a chav stood on corner in a hoodie top and adidas trainers, she said she had some magic beans so i swapped Dads new milker cow for them. I got home and told Dad i swapped the cow for some magic beanz. Anyhow he fucking lethered me all round house for doing it and sent me to bed without any supper.

So next day whilst Dad was at work i bunked off or wagged school and decided to plant these magic beans inbetween his tomato plants in the greenhouse feeding them litterally on a diet of piss only, within a month or 2 i had these big long trees growing up and along greenhouse roof inside, Dad was clueless as to what they were cus he was a straight as a die old school type, so he shouted Mom to come look at these plants, Mom knew straight away she was an old hippe chick. So next thing i know i here my name being shouted and Dads questioning me like a copper. I told him they were the magic beanz i had swapped his milker for a few moths back. Needless to say i wish i`d not said that cus all i got was a "magic beanZ my arse" and scutched again and sent to bed with no supper and Dad ripped out the plants, little did he know i had a few planted round back of greenhouse outside in the overgrown part of garden, hehehee i thought as he was scutching me sending me to bed with no supper again.

It`s how i remember it anyhow. :Stoned:
Hahaha this one is hilarious story!

Last edited by PaleoCannabica on Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:59 pm)

PaleoCannabica
Known User

Post by PaleoCannabica »

MrNice wrote:OK ..........................

"Why you got into growing your own"
Well first of all I got fed up with dealer time I guess with all been there you ring
He or she says meet me at blah blah or ill be round 10 to 15 mins now this time frame I’ve found is a completely different time zone to we all live on I remember driving to a place and bloody dealer guy made me wait an hour and a half down some street you could see the neighbours looking out the window and people down the street giving you looks.

Dealer time is a piss take they always say be there in 5 mins like fook .......why can’t they just be straight and like bro gonna take me x time to get to you.
Another reason why is you don’t know how this street weed has been grown and also quality is up and down with street stuff I’ve found plus the prices now any think from £200 to £240 an O now shit

So there two reason why since I started smoking weed I’ve always wanted try growing it but up till now for various reasons couldn’t

OK last bit because don’t want to bore you to tits

Recent drug Transaction a few weeks ago

MrNice gone to a friend’s house for a catch up and a smoke I took a Henry round to smoke for myself any way both my mates were out so

One says I’ve got a guy up the road ill ring him
So he does that the guys says meet me at the side of dominos opposite the pub in 15 mins
My mate says Kool so all three of us walk down to so called spot I leave my mates for 5 mins to get some beers

When I get back now there’s some drunk woman standing behind them I look at them and they look back and sort of say why she don’t piss off.
Now drunken woman starts talking to us saying “I know what you’re doing your waiting for drugs”

I normally just ignore them but one of my mates says we waiting for a taxi she like “bullshit you’re waiting for drugs I know I live down this road

Anyhow just then the dealer turns up in his car my mate goes over to car to do the exchange
Now the drunken woman comes over and tries grabbing my mates arm to pull him away
He like fook off you nut............he gets the weed now steps back from the car and the woman sticks her head towards the window of the car to which she falls backwards as the dealer had a dog in his car that went ape as she came near...............LOL this shit only happens when i hang out with these guys I was pissing myself laughing

Now we started walking away and the bloody woman started following us saying if you share your weed I won’t call the police.

So plan b in to action we had to walk in the opposite direction to my mate’s house to lose her
Then the dealer rings up saying who’s the nutty woman he was pissing himself laughing as well
He nearly ran her over as she tried to follow us

Dammm it’s turned into a SA

Sorry guys got carried away

So that’s why drug dealers suck don’t have that problem now it’s always dodge on the street

MrNice

GROW YOUR OWN...........
OMG this was ugly episode, could go worst! Grow your own is get yourself power back! Is the way!

These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post:
MrNice (Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:11 pm)

Return to “Invisible Sun Competitions!”