Nov Madness Day 19 Give Us A Laugh

Over 200 competitions a year from SeedStockers!
Mini-G-Star
Respected Member

Nov Madness Day 19 Give Us A Laugh

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Monthly Madness Sponsored By Growers Choice! Day 19 Give Us A Laugh

OK Guys, so tonight I want your best canna related funny story or joke.
Simple 😊

Prize
Random 3 pack seeds

Rules

30 forum posts to enter.

To visit Growers Choice click here.[/
These users thanked the author Mini-G-Star for the post (total 4):
Sage (Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:50 pm) • The Shanchez (Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:52 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:33 pm) • Minty (Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:00 pm)
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

The Shanchez

Re: Nov Madness Day 19 Give Us A Laugh

Post by The Shanchez »

Q👉What cartoon does Mary Jane watch?
A👉The Power Puff Puff Pass Girls.

:puff puff: :pass:
These users thanked the author The Shanchez for the post:
FX (Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:04 am)
:bang head: Be Fucking WEIRD....
:pass: Be Fucking HAPPY....
:rock: Be Fucking GRATEFUL....
:puff puff: Be Fucking POSITIVE....
:lol: Be Fucking OPEN MINDED....

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

I once was taking a morning dump when the blunt fell from my mouth. The love of my life turned enemy instantly, and directly pinned between my inner thigh and my left testicle.

Weird fact I did in fact smoke the rest.. so yes that means before moving, I secured the doobie from falling into the pooper.
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
FX (Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:05 am) • Minty (Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:00 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

https://youtu.be/97QlnyuBbvc
This always makes me laugh.
BBC news off his tits.
Enjoy

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
Minty (Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:02 pm)

GrowGlow

Post by GrowGlow »

After several years of growing, my wife still messes with me everytime I receive seeds. From the first time, she will always say I got sent tomato seeds as a prank. It really messed with my head when I got seeds for the very first time lol
These users thanked the author GrowGlow for the post:
Minty (Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:30 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Why did the parents smoke extra weed the summer their child graduated from 8th grade?
"They were preparing for their kid to go to "high school"
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Minty (Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:30 pm)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

Just beyond the Gates of Hell, an alcoholic, a womanizer, and a stoner find themselves standing in front of three identical doors. There to greet them is none other than Satan, who tells them a secret method to getting into Heaven: Each man must spend 1,000 years in a room with their greatest vice. If he does so, he will be allowed to enter Heaven. The catch? At the end of the 1,000 year period, if the man asks to be let out of the room, he instead will be trapped inside forever.

The first man, being a lifelong alcoholic, is presented with a room identical to his favorite drinking spot. Some of his old drinking buddies are present, along with infinitely replenishing spirits of all kinds! The first man is ecstatic and, thinking it will be an easy feat, runs inside and slams the door behind him.

The second man, known for being quite the pervert, immediately feels his blood start pumping as the second door is opened. Inside are women of every shape, size, color, you name it. Every woman this man has ever fantasized about is here, ready to obey his every command. Without a word the second man rushes inside, closing the door behind him.

Now the third man, having been a cannabis connoisseur for most of his life, stands in awe of the marvel before him. Inside his room is a forest containing every strand of marijuana conceivable; the shrubs are the most beautiful green hues, ebitting the stickiest of smells; the ground is littered with the highest quality nuggs, the dirt is hash rocks and kief, and the trees are actually twenty foot tall plants. The stoner can't wait to get eternally stoned and happily jaunts inside his room.

1,000 years pass...

Satan, being a man of his word, decides to check on each of the men. He opens the door to the first man's room, only to find the most disgusting mess he had ever seen: blood, booze, and bodily fluids create a disgusting miasma throughout the room. Broken glass litters the floor, and the man's once-friends lie dead in various states of decay. After searching for a while, Satan happens upon the man, shrivelled up and nestled in a pile of bottles, crying and bleeding profusely. The man's wracking sobs stop as his trembling lips work to form a sentence: "P-please... Get m-me out of here..."
Satan, a man of his word, reminds the man of the condition upon which he was imprisoned, and having broken his end of the bargain, the man is trapped inside eternally.

"The second man must have done better than that one", Satan thinks to himself while opening the second door. Moments later, hundreds upon thousands of people come flooding out, men, women, children of all creeds, along with the scents of human waste and burnt flesh. Eventually Satan sees the man he locked in here riding the wave of people. "Get me out of here!" The man screams, and Satan seals the door forever.

The third door is all that remains now; as Satan opens it, he sees the stoner meditating in the center of the forest, surrounded by a pool of tears. The forest had been untouched for the full thousand years. Satan is understandably quite confused! The stoner opens his eyes in disbelief and runs over to Satan, and shaking him by the collar he says: "Do you have a lighter, man?!"
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 4):
Minty (Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:30 pm) • Nom (Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:13 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:13 pm) • FX (Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:00 pm)
In the Silence lies the Power

Mini-G-Star
Respected Member

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Gonna go with Norseman on this one
These users thanked the author Mini-G-Star for the post (total 2):
FX (Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:01 pm) • Norseman (Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:42 am)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

Yay does this mean that i won this one @Mini-G-Star?
If so i just wanna say thank you so much :clap:
Last edited by Norseman on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:06 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:10 pm)

Return to “SeedStockers Competitions”