Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

DIY.Riks Organic Grow Rooms

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use

DIY.Riks Organic Grow Rooms

Post by Guest »

High fellow growers, smokers and all
:bye:

My current set up, which is a semi permanent one until we move destination to a new place.

I was only running the one 0.6M square tent. with my mars light. But I had to find room for a 0.8M tent I already had ownership of. I eventually ran out of weed :bang head: shit happens, so I decided I needed a more perpetual set up. My smaller of the tents has these two Auto euforia in and was supposed to be for my veg tent, or to start seedlings off ready for the larger tent with support netting (mere attempted SCROG) or whatever you like to call it :ak:

So I decided on this set up as this will give me a more constant supply and it also makes use of a tent I had just laying around gathering dust.

My plant list :lol:

1) Mars TS600W LED
2) Mars TS1000W LED
3) RVK 100mm extraction fan
4) AC infinity Cloudline T4 extraction with auto control
5) X2 Ram Air filters, one for veg, one for flower.
6) Cyclone 18" Fan in large room
7) X2 Ram Air fans for small
8) Dimplex tube heater (I need another for flower ideally)
9) Above heater tube is plugged into an ink bird type controller (cheap version from ebayy)
10) Refractometer viewtopic.php?p=165175#p165175 a very useful bit of kit if you know what to do with one
11) GHO Bring on the fantastic organic produce this guy delivers. I have been usung out some from another supply, but I have founbd trace heavy metals in the kelp :naughty: so that will be being replaced with the triad https://www.greenhandorganic.com/
12) X2 Fabric Pots 15L and X2 20L
13) My medium is from ecothrive (I may start using the clay pebbles and move away from pearlite, although clay not eco friendly? mmm)
14) I then use organic cider vinegar to PH
15) Mammoth P
16) Charge Insect frass from Ecothrive
17) Eagerly awaiting my Dynomyco I ordered last night, I have used Great White and another Cheaper innoculant, but this stuff seems to be working for everyone?

I tend to try the budget end as I am on a tightish budget and don't have loads spare, certainly not while I have to obtain my weed from unknown sources :rage:

My next set up is currently in design stage and will be a purposely built, insulated room, eventually with air con and dehumidifiers controlling the whole atmosphere inside the room. I have one idea to make a box with a dimplex tube heater inside, this will be attached to my intake, to take any chill off the fresh air being pulled inside. Any ideas, tips and help there would be great :idn: :thanks:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
PaleoCannabica (Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:11 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Philzon   Vape4Ever

Re: DIY.Riks Organic Grow Rooms

Post by Guest »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:20 pm
I love those AC Infinity fans! It's so fun to have the time to plan your "perfect set-up". It definitely helps having some grows under your belt because you get to see what works for you and what is stuff that only sounds good on paper. You've definitely managed to fill this one with nice looking ladies, can't wait to see it when your dream room comes together.
Well, it took enough time & effort to organise and put together the temp set up :lol: This game is certainly not for the faint hearted either! You have to have some driving force or passion for growing and if you din't befoire you started then you will by the time you get past the 1st grow!

AC Infinity are ok. I find the programming could be a little less restrictive though. You can get a dead spot where if everything sits on the correct hunidity and temps then it will sit idle. All it needs is a minimum as well as a maximum fan speed.

Nice one :oik!: I really am filling my boots with confidence at the moment. I had a very down period especially through time off work from the covid stuff, now I've got my mojo back and am raring for my next lot of seeds.

Re: DIY.Riks Organic Grow Rooms

Post by Guest »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:32 pm
I have mine at a steady 3 and then if the heat or humidity gets out of whack (I set my thresholds really high) it will kick in to the adjusted speed, but I don't think it ever really has. So quite and little vibration.

If you don't have a passion for this, good luck getting through a grow with results that are worth the time. The plant really does grow like a weed, it can handle neglect, but when you do it proper.... oh boy the results can be amazing.
Yeah it's easy to grow a plant but it's hard to master growing good weed! Just seeing thr crystals covered makes me smile. Can't help but have a peak and pull a few fan leaves covering buds etc......

I had a stale moment for a while where I didn't care as much but I'm back on track now, loving it, even though I'm having to smoke some other stuff from god knows where.

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”