Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

My Cheap Setup to Win A Light!

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: My Cheap Setup to Win A Light!

Post by Bulls »

Very nice GrowGlow!
Doesn't look like cheap setup at all! And you said you buy china made stuff...aren't we all? :lol: because everything says manufactured in UK...ans made in China haha. Very well done. What strains are you growing in there?
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
GrowGlow (Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:50 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:46 am)

GrowGlow

Post by GrowGlow »

Bulls wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm
Very nice GrowGlow!
Doesn't look like cheap setup at all! And you said you buy china made stuff...aren't we all? :lol: because everything says manufactured in UK...ans made in China haha. Very well done. What strains are you growing in there?
The 4×8 is empty now. Just harvested 8 autos in there. Was 10 but had to move two outside on the spare COBs.

The 5×5 has 4 photoperiods now. I overwatered them and am praying for a recovery soon.

Thank you so much for dropping in!
These users thanked the author GrowGlow for the post:
Bulls (Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 pm)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

If you do side lighting,help or f with plant

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Ok ko ki i here you on that one @GrowGlow :thanks:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes ive been buying from China a good few years and more, oh yes im a tight coont personally speaking so tis place to go for a bargain. All sites i use are bang on and i tend to use certain sites which are mainly for ecig gear and vape gear. But those guys are more than happy to mark down prices on any box you buy if you pop them a polite message and yes ive never been stung either although Parcel Force is one to avoid they are the kings at stinging you for extra`s from conversations ive had with people in past. Ive always used Swiss post myself @Treetrunk . 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
GrowGlow (Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:03 am) • Bulls (Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:00 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

2-Scoops wrote:Ok ko ki i here you on that one [mention]GrowGlow[/mention] :thanks:

Yes ive been buying from China a good few years and more, oh yes im a tight coont personally speaking so tis place to go for a bargain. All sites i use are bang on and i tend to use certain sites which are mainly for ecig gear and vape gear. But those guys are more than happy to mark down prices on any box you buy if you pop them a polite message and yes ive never been stung either although Parcel Force is one to avoid they are the kings at stinging you for extra`s from conversations ive had with people in past. Ive always used Swiss post myself [mention]Treetrunk[/mention] . 8-)
Who do you recommend for lights?
I use Fasttech a lot for e cig stuff but they've only got a cack selection of lights at the moment.
I'm sure they'll jump on the band wagon soon.
Another thing I've learnt is buy with American dollars and pay with MasterCard.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
GrowGlow (Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:07 am)

GrowGlow

Post by GrowGlow »

2-Scoops wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:54 am
Ok ko ki i here you on that one @GrowGlow :thanks:

Yes ive been buying from China a good few years and more, oh yes im a tight coont personally speaking so tis place to go for a bargain. All sites i use are bang on and i tend to use certain sites which are mainly for ecig gear and vape gear. But those guys are more than happy to mark down prices on any box you buy if you pop them a polite message and yes ive never been stung either although Parcel Force is one to avoid they are the kings at stinging you for extra`s from conversations ive had with people in past. Ive always used Swiss post myself @Treetrunk . 8-)
It does depend on where you are. Shipping, customs etc. Shipper I use basically bypasses customs. Don't know how they do that but I'm happy not having my purchase be known by more people.

Pros and cons too. I may save a little more than you guys but when I buy, I better plan far ahead cos it's a good one month or so before it reaches me. Sea freight for this broke ass grower! LOL
These users thanked the author GrowGlow for the post:
2-Scoops (Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:06 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Treetrunk wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:03 am
2-Scoops wrote:Ok ko ki i here you on that one @GrowGlow :thanks:

Who do you recommend for lights?
I use Fasttech a lot for e cig stuff but they've only got a cack selection of lights at the moment.
I'm sure they'll jump on the band wagon soon.
Another thing I've learnt is buy with American dollars and pay with MasterCard.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Never bought lights from China, ive had a few given to me before by guys out their a company called SunPlusLED maybe happy to oblige if you pop them a cheeky question telling them your a top grower on a grow site and would like to showcase their LED`s online, big yourself up and big everything else up, see how far you get. Chinese George dealt with me, seriously. I even got them to pay postage and import fees. Those guys sell top spec lighting too. Tis bloody workamanship lets Chinese down these dfays is my view cus they do use top shit if you look.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Treetrunk (Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:30 am)

PaleoCannabica
Known User

Post by PaleoCannabica »

😂😂😂 cheap... Lol.... Look fantastic to me
These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post:
GrowGlow (Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:32 am)

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”