Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

wizards grow room stuff

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Wizard
Respected Member

wizards grow room stuff

Post by Wizard »

so lets give yall a break dow of whats in the groom
tents

we have a quicktent 4X4X7 my main go to for flower
and a vivosun 4x3x5 2in1 tent

the vivo sun is a newer tent that has a devider you can up up to have seprate chambers

fans

2 6inch clip ons from walmrt , nothing special , were 12 bucks each
18inch box fan on floor , keep the air moving below canopy

4 inch can-am exaust fan , 165cfm sucks my tent in tight and quiet
4 inch vivosun exaust fan---WARNING GARBAGE ------ Dont waste your money , loud asss fan but it works
4inch vivosun carbon filter -- repacked carbon atm , but ran filter over a year no smell, was 50 bucks on amazon
lighting we have 3 lights atm

groplanner 100w app controlled /dimming is running in the vivo sun tent -----free sponsored light
marshydro ts600 and philzon ts600 both in the flower tent ----- both bought on amazon for 125

i use 3 gallon smartpots and 3 gallon airpots atm havent decide what i like better yet

Mokoko is my choice for coco but when its not in soct at the shop i will get canna coco pro
Advanced Nutrients for me , been using them over 2 years now and i really like the results i see and the ph balance on there own ,, Thats right Ph balanced Nutes , havent touched a ph meter in over a year ,, ive tryed 2 other nute lines ( CannaCoco and Remo)

Most of my buying decisions are made by A . Price and B. whats avaiable in my area
ImageImageImage
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post (total 7):
Nanook (Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:08 pm) • Wayne36 (Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:22 pm) • Hydro (Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:03 pm) • flip (Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:05 pm) • Smelierjoint (Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:46 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:06 am) • Elijah Growz (Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:09 am)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Hydro
Known User

Re: wizards grow room stuff

Post by Hydro »

Bloody hell wiz lots of space bud gonna be rammed in no time
These users thanked the author Hydro for the post:
Wizard (Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:02 am)

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

i want to start so much more right now but i fear id be outa controll for room , five weeks to go on the mcrillaz before the big tent is open and them autos are moving fast

PaleoCannabica
Known User

Post by PaleoCannabica »

Another wiz tree I believe 😨😂🤜🤛 awesome!
These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post:
Wizard (Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:02 am)

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”