Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Alien Rain - Looks Fucking Awesome

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
ncrypta.core
Known User

Re: Alien Rain - Looks Fucking Awesome

Post by ncrypta.core »

RewisL19 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:39 pm
I have a 3D printer, il take a look at making one of these very soon :) I also love the idea of the rain system, but also I don’t need it and it’s expensive lol
I almost got one of these. The most expensive part of it it’s the timer as I build my drip system to copy this as use everything alien pipe and pump might be getting there res I think or the Flexi pro one and idrolabs have sim lids and floraflex platforms as drainage but going use there drainage pump
These users thanked the author ncrypta.core for the post:
RewisL19 (Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:05 pm)
Where the salts go, the water will follow

machiavelington

Re: Alien Rain - Looks Fucking Awesome

Post by machiavelington »

So i been big fan of this rain system myself , Alien now sell it in parts so you can make up a 1 pot system for eg, just the pumps put me off seems to need hi pressure stuff.
but the end feed line to tray is small so i dunno . all mad science to me pumps etc lol
Anyway ya can make a bucket up for about £60 a go, its all in there shop on webby

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”