Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Minty - UVB (Desert or Tropical) ? - anyone using these or have opinions?

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Treetrunk
Respected Member

Re: Minty - UVB (Desert or Tropical) ? - anyone using these or have opinions?

Post by Treetrunk »

Treetrunk wrote:https://youtu.be/-EPHsJAUDSY worth a look

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
UK hemp grower using UVB to boost potency.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Philzon   Vape4Ever
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Minty - UVB (Desert or Tropical) ? - anyone using these or have opinions?

Post by 2-Scoops »

Minty wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:12 am
Been interested in these and I know I already have too much shit I don't understand but my brain needs better weed to slow it down and I still aint grown shit so until then, I was just looking into science and shit and apparently these make better resin? - especially the Desert spectrum. Anyone using these UVB lamps in your tents?

They seem to come in two variaties 10/Desert or 5/Tropical with 'apparently' 10 being the one you want for growing weed

:idn:

Hence the the topic? Hopefully someone can talk me outta spending more money or explain how I can make these work for the greater good - but you have to have to be quick - I get paid again next month and you all know me by now

#Spend£1000ToNotSpend£50Per3.5Gram
Yes i use 2 of those uvb 10 for last 2 or 3 weeks and 10 hours daily, i usually just clip them to a shade. I think i`ll be upgrading to using a t-5 with an Arcadia or sunblaster shade at some point, you can buy the full kit on fleabay.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Minty (Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:37 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”