Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

HPS and MH recommendation

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Daikatana

HPS and MH recommendation

Post by Daikatana »

Hey fellas,

I will buy 600W HPS and MH lamps. I'm not in US or EU so i can not find the specific items that you'll recommend me. That's why we need to discuss about lumens and everything so that i'll go buy something similar. I know the lumens should be high. I've found a bulb from general electric with around 90k lumens. Would that be fine? What else should i consider?

Thank you all in advance.

Daikatana

Re: HPS and MH recommendation

Post by Daikatana »

No replies (sad face)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

90k lumens is def right in line pal. You should be fine. I recommend not dimming them though. In a perfect world you’d have the right size bulb For each setting if it is a dimmable ballast. As long as it is a 600w bulb youll be good buddy.
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Osram are a top make but myself i just use cheaper Omega or Sunmaster at around 90.000 lumens, prolly Omega is better of the 2 nowadays. Maybe look aty dual spectrum too those do both veg and bklooom so no need for 2 bulbs. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”