Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Setting up my room from scratch

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
GrowGlow

Re: Setting up my room from scratch

Post by GrowGlow »

Awesome setup!
These users thanked the author GrowGlow for the post:
Hydro (Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:34 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Hydrodaily wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:38 pm
Feck ME! Wow, so much space.

Nice to see the AutoPots in action mate - gonna be following you as you already know.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Hydro (Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:36 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Hydrodaily wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:12 pm
To the Video app.php/vblog/hydrodaily/26/357
Put your toes away - no one likes seeing feet ;o)

Joking aside mate, WOW, awesome setup buddy and thanks for doing the full build walk thru with the commentary.

I love to see all the actual builds people are doing or have done and the ideas people have such as that drain tent for the air? Can you tell me more about? Would something like that help me with the excessive temps in my loft etc or would I just be better continuing with my current plan to use the complete loft as a drain by sticking in dedicated intake and extract fans directly to the roof tiles and then T-ed off to the tents.

Kudos mate. Looks like you have a proper plan going on there and I can't wait to see how it pans out especially with the AutoPots - so far that score is:-

+4 Towards the AutoPots
-2 Against the AutoPots

Definitely subbed in for this one.

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Nice set up dude, your right about the rhino being a bit noisy though. It'll be interesting watching you guys with the autopots because i ran them for 18 months and could never really get on with them even though I've seen loads of amazing grows with them
These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 2):
Minty (Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:56 pm) • Hydro (Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:36 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Nomoli wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:30 pm
It'll be interesting watching you guys with the autopots because i ran them for 18 months and could never really get on with them even though I've seen loads of amazing grows with them
For sure mate, your one of the negatives on my stats and for your good reasons - Grumpy is the other and not so sure what his problem is yet. You both might be right but I personally find them interesting and worth a go in my book. So far my results are looking alright...

Hydro
Known User

Post by Hydro »

Wow such an awsome reaction thankyou guys I really appreciate the time taken to have a look over what I’m up 2 .. I’m sure it will change with time and experience but for right now it will do ...
minty I’d 100% stick with your idea of pulling air from outside the tent to cope with temps m8 just make sure your drawing in air from the north side and exit on the south .. if I was in a loft I’d probably get a lump hammer n bolster and make my hot air leave via the chimney stack while drawing in air from an innocuous looking roof vent passivly (in summer only and pull air from the loft when it’s winter to help with the heat )this would eliminate and heat buildup that naturally builds up in a loft via the heat rising from the rest of the house .. just bug guard it ,...my drain tent is actually my drying tent it also stops the sound of air rushing all the way down a single run of ducting to my veg tent .. bloody toes I clocked it and though na nobody would mention it ... you’ve proved me wrong sry I was knackered 😂

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Hydrodaily wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:51 am
minty I’d 100% stick with your idea of pulling air from outside the tent to cope with temps m8 just make sure your drawing in air from the north side and exit on the south ..
Nice one, never thought the position of the vent would make a difference but your so right, just dunno which way is north yet - gonna find out and I do hope it is where I currently have all my hot air exhausting as that vent is higher than the other and I really can't be arsed to rework all that ducting at least until my AC unit arrives and I fit the 2nd tent ;o)
Hydrodaily wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:51 am
bloody toes I clocked it and though na nobody would mention it ... you’ve proved me wrong sry I was knackered 😂
No worries mate, I am right though, everyone hates feet - especially your own ;o)
Hydro (Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:41 am)

Hydro
Known User

Post by Hydro »

😂😂😂 slayed by minty 🤣😂🤣
These users thanked the author Hydro for the post:
Minty (Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:40 pm)

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”