Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Minty - GrowRoom420 - Grow Tracking add on / automation idea

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Minty - GrowRoom420 - Grow Tracking add on / automation idea

Post by Minty »

Just went to but some of the pH, EC and TDS sensors and they are sold out completely - no longer seem to be available in the UK that I can find which sucks!

Hopefully this is just temporary due to the Covid issue but I knew I should have grabbed me one of those at the time as the price was kinda right.

Damn it....

Minty
Respected Member

Re: Minty - GrowRoom420 - Grow Tracking add on / automation idea

Post by Minty »

Joker59 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:25 am
I’ve kinda been following this and wanted to say I think it sounds like a interesting idea. Even just having the repository of information would prove really useful and who knows over a while what kind of insight might emerge out of it! You have a beautiful mind bro keep it going
Thank you Joker mate - it's all good fun end of the day and information can be discarded once recorded but it's hard to look back on issues if that info is no longer available. My point being just record the stats and do nothing - you never know when they may help with issues you didn't even know you have ;o)

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”