Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Ventilation doubt

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Ventilation doubt

Post by MrNice »

HI frankthirtyspears

With reguards to the humidifier i run mine 24/7 through the veg stage and also run the circ fan and intake fans 24/7 through the entire grow
I wouldnt worry about rust the only problem running humidifier with tap water is that if you live in a hard water area you get lots of white mineral dust stuck to your fan blades and a few white spots on your leafs which u can blow off
humidifiers shut off when theres no water in them also dont worry dude youll be cool thats why we have fuses in our plugs

Hope this helps puts your mind at peace :Stoned:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
TTL (Sat May 30, 2020 4:49 pm) • frankthirtyspears (Sat May 30, 2020 8:06 pm)

TTL
Known User

Re: Ventilation doubt

Post by TTL »

I run a humidifier, small fans, and exhaust fan 24/7 with no problems. Like MrNice mentioned, watch out if using tap in the humidifier.
These users thanked the author TTL for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Sat May 30, 2020 4:53 pm) • frankthirtyspears (Sat May 30, 2020 8:07 pm)

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”