Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Big headscratch

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
frankthirtyspears

Big headscratch

Post by frankthirtyspears »

Hi guys, today arrived my 2'x2'x5' grow tent and after some issues with the assembly i've finally put the led and a pretty cheap exhaust fan on, (plus a small "intake" made with a desk fan) and the temp was about 27 °C. Since i've got 2 five/six days old seedlings my fear is to place them in an environment too hot and stunt their growth. I've tried some method like putting a bowl of water inside or opening all the air entrances but nothing changed, it even went a bit higher. I was thinking at this point to move everything in the basement to have a lower temp but before disassembling everything i'd be grateful if someone could share any DIY method to improve the situation.Thanks :)
These users thanked the author frankthirtyspears for the post:
GMO (Thu May 21, 2020 8:25 pm)

Point 5
Respected Member

Re: Big headscratch

Post by Point 5 »

Hiya

I put my babies straight in the tent as soon as they are above ground. I put a little humidity dome in top (aka a bottle cut in half) over top for a day or 2 before I the leave them to it

Hope that helps
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
frankthirtyspears (Thu May 21, 2020 8:11 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

frankthirtyspears

Point 5 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:03 pm
Hiya

I put my babies straight in the tent as soon as they are above ground. I put a little humidity dome in top (aka a bottle cut in half) over top for a day or 2 before I the leave them to it

Hope that helps
Thanks for the answer, anyway i'm trying to lower the temperature inside the tent but i don't really don't know how without buying expensive stuff /:

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Bucket of ice with a fan blowing over it mate, diy aircon
These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 2):
frankthirtyspears (Thu May 21, 2020 8:35 pm) • Elijah Growz (Thu May 21, 2020 9:36 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

27c is perfectly fine for canna mate. just keep the air moving and dont let em dry out
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
frankthirtyspears (Thu May 21, 2020 8:35 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

frankthirtyspears wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:12 pm
Point 5 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:03 pm
Hiya

Hope that helps
Thanks for the answer, anyway i'm trying to lower the temperature inside the tent but i don't really don't know how without buying expensive stuff /:
Sorry not explaining myself.didnt mention temp as I consider your temp ok. It was more the putting seedling straight in tent just let them have a bit of rh for a day and they will be fine.
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
frankthirtyspears (Thu May 21, 2020 8:35 pm)

frankthirtyspears

If 27 °C it's not too much for seedlings i'm gonna stick with that. For when the temperature rises again i'll try with the bucket of ice. Thanks again ^^
These users thanked the author frankthirtyspears for the post:
GMO (Thu May 21, 2020 8:47 pm)

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”