Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

specific tent sizes

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Redz Medz
Known User

specific tent sizes

Post by Redz Medz »

hi growers, I'm about to upgrade my tent as some of you know. was about to order the one i want, which is 900D x 1500L x 2000H.

but before i do, does anyone know any slightly bigger sized tents?
has to be 900 deep as it sits flush with my wall. but I can squeeze another few hundred on the length and maybe a hundred more on the height.
just can't find any, anyone know a place? thanks
REDZ MEDZ

Smokey

Re: specific tent sizes

Post by Smokey »

Redz Medz wrote:hi growers, I'm about to upgrade my tent as some of you know. was about to order the one i want, which is 900D x 1500L x 2000H.

has to be 900 deep as it sits flush with my wall. but I can squeeze another few hundred on the length and maybe a hundred more on the height.

Speak to green cube pal they can build you a tent to your exact specifications pal send them a pm through the forum pal and have a chat with them

A few of us use green cube tents I believe them to be the best on the market personal opinion of course

Hope this help
Smokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Redz Medz
Known User

Re: specific tent sizes

Post by Redz Medz »

DJ Smokey wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:51 pm
Redz Medz wrote:hi growers, I'm about to upgrade my tent as some of you know. was about to order the one i want, which is 900D x 1500L x 2000H.

Speak to green cube pal they can build you a tent to your exact specifications pal send them a pm through the forum pal and have a chat with them

A few of us use green cube tents I believe them to be the best on the market personal opinion of course

Hope this help
Smokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks bud, yeah i looked on there but the turnaround time is no good for me unfortunately.
gonna be needing by next week.

I will get a green cube eventually tho 😁

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”