Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

the people's choice

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: the people's choice

Post by Keeno »

Redz Medz wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:32 pm
i have to run mine 24/7 to help cope with the humidity in that room its just I do see a lot of people keep only an oscillating fan on at lights off.

im going to get one of those controllers as soon as i can, they seem a massive help.

haha yeah had some bad advice from the local ages ago saying dimming them was fine, i soon learned it wasn't after I bought it 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Nobody should be running only oscillating fans, extraction is sooooo important for a number of reasons.

They will grow plants dimmed mate, you are not at the full efficiency of your lights by doing so.

The controllers are imo. Ive used it start to finish this grow and it's taken a lot of stress of my shoulders and I'd say the rate of growth and health of the girls is better than normal.

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”