Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

environmental control

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: environmental control

Post by GMO »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:09 pm
GMO wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:48 pm
n9t an oil rad.
i've been googling this for 5 mins and I've just realized what you meant. :bang head:

electric tube heater would be ok?
ie.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GROW-ROOM-HE ... :rk:2:pf:0

I've always thought those ecotechnics were fancy hydro equipment but now I've read this I'm very interested in getting one.
thats what i would avoid personally, they take too long to heat up and cool down

https://www.aldi.co.uk/easy-home-uprigh ... lsrc=aw.ds

thats what i use
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

well i jest been doing a few alterations see to the chamber,ive installed a new fuk off 8" extractor fan ! i cut a hole in the wall about 12" ruffly letting cool air be dragged into there, my chamber has never run so cool i just ordered a speed controller to turn the fan down a tad. all under 100 quid like,the cheapest bit was installing the passive intake,i smashed out a square ft of plasterboard wall which leads to under the bath tub......... fukin environment sweet as fuk,infact a tad cold for my liking,i mite block off half the intake and adjust the airflow to my liking,i needed the new fan btw as mine was fuked...so in all it cost me a tenner to adjust my environment. ooooh i loves a bargain see. btw my plants are coming on nicely since i made the changes in air movement !!! 2 days ive seen it massive............ :Stoned:

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Keep an eye on ebay for ecotechnics. I bought both mine under 60 quid from there.
And best thing to use with them is a fan heater.

After all if ambient humidity is too high your only option for low humidity is Dehumidifier. I bought 10L per 24Hrs one 2 hand for 15£ and works a treat

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Bulls wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:26 pm
Keep an eye on ebay for ecotechnics. I bought both mine under 60 quid from there.
And best thing to use with them is a fan heater.

After all if ambient humidity is too high your only option for low humidity is Dehumidifier. I bought 10L per 24Hrs one 2 hand for 15£ and works a treat
ive looked bach they want 200 notes plus,......fuk that i`l;l leave my door open first see if needs be i.. :laugh: if needs be ill smash onother hole in thje wall. :Stoned:

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”