Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

upgrading

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Redz Medz
Known User

upgrading

Post by Redz Medz »

hi everyone.
I've been granted a special license by her up on high, to get a bigger grow tent after this run 😁😁😁

so ive found the perfect tent for what i need and allowed 🀣. which is D 90 X W 150 X H 200.
I want to run a 600w, will my 5" s vent still be ok for extraction?
also a 4" intake?

i plan on using the autopots but maybe not with coco this time as bull reckons they ain't the best combo.

so really just after things i may need when upgrading like best bulbs, mediums other must have nutes/additives etc.

thanks for reading 😁
REDZ MEDZ

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: upgrading

Post by Josh »

You can probably get away with using a passive intake if you want, that's what I do works great

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Auto pots are best to use with soil buddy. If you can commit to daily feedings by hand I would stick to coco but if you struggle move to soil. Soil I would recommend Canna Terra.
If you're planning to use 600w Hps I'd recommend using at least an RVK 6" L1 fan and use thr 5" for intake.
Nutrients if you use soil I believe is the usual Old Timers grow and Bloom.

Good luck mate

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

Yes Redz nice result mate. Green light from the mrs is always something to celebrate. Maybe write a list of what you have and intend on using and then the gaps can be filled in. How much is the new tent costing?

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Redz Medz wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm
hi everyone.
I've been granted a special license by her up on high, to get a bigger grow tent after this run 😁😁😁

so ive found the perfect tent for what i need and allowed 🀣. which is D 90 X W 150 X H 200.
I want to run a 600w, will my 5" s vent still be ok for extraction?
also a 4" intake?

i plan on using the autopots but maybe not with coco this time as bull reckons they ain't the best combo.

so really just after things i may need when upgrading like best bulbs, mediums other must have nutes/additives etc.

thanks for reading 😁
where did you find that tent size, i was looking for one of them for freeaking ages
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

In fact, for that size tent you can get a light from Invisble Sun and not change any of your extraction. In fact you can run a 5 inch extraction fan with passive intake and save even more on electricity.

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Bulls wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:25 pm
In fact, for that size tent you can get a light from Invisble Sun and not change any of your extraction. In fact you can run a 5 inch extraction fan with passive intake and save even more on electricity.
that's true bulls but I didn't want to hijack the lads thread :lol:

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

No hijacking buddy . My brain is so occupied and didn't think of that in first place..but truth is he can just get a new light and crack on with everything else he already got :)

Redz Medz
Known User

Post by Redz Medz »

integrajosh wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:31 pm
You can probably get away with using a passive intake if you want, that's what I do works great

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
unfortunately the room i got it in has my bathroom one side, neighbours the other and the feckin boiler room/airing cupboard occupying a corner of the room so its always a bit warm in there. don't think it would work.

Redz Medz
Known User

Post by Redz Medz »

Bulls wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:33 pm
Auto pots are best to use with soil buddy. If you can commit to daily feedings by hand I would stick to coco but if you struggle move to soil. Soil I would recommend Canna Terra.
If you're planning to use 600w Hps I'd recommend using at least an RVK 6" L1 fan and use thr 5" for intake.
Nutrients if you use soil I believe is the usual Old Timers grow and Bloom.

Good luck mate
to be honest it was more i have all the stuff for running autopots so wanted to use them.
I do work away sometimes but i could always just rig em up if i am away.
that way i could stick to coco and just flush em when i get home.
the led may be a possibility il have to have a look. j have wanted to run leds as i mentioned about the temps in that room. cheers bulls

Return to β€œGrow Room Designs & Equipment”