Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Lebensraum

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
duke
Respected Member

Re: Lebensraum

Post by duke »

Nom wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:08 am
Since I can't be growing in the spare room anymore and tents are pretty much a no no as well I'll be building myself a little cubby. The plan is to portion off a bit of the room with a plasterboard stud wall to create a space 190cm long x 80ish cm wide x 240cm high. This will be done inside a small box room with the rest of the room left intact so I wont be having curtains permanently closed (which drew suspicion from a nosey neighbour who started asking way too many questions).

I've got more than a few questions I'd like to put to the community regarding the build as I begin to gather materials, it'll be a little while before it's up and running and I'm going to take my time doing it.

Firstly its a south facing room gets the sun all day, should I be insulating it with kingspan or similiar?
hi fellow stealth grower i did this thread a while back showing roughly how i convert wardrobes to veg/flower cabs its def easier than building small space from scratch and can ne as stealthy as is possible heres link it may atleast give you another option to consider,good luck,fuck nosey neighbours! https://www.t-g-c.nl/forum/index.php/to ... obe-build/ :bye:
These users thanked the author duke for the post:
Nom (Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:48 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Cheers @duke I'll have a butchers

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

At long last this little oroject is about to start getting off the ground, picking up materials this weekend......

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

Nom wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:05 am
At long last this little oroject is about to start getting off the ground, picking up materials this weekend......
Be sure to hide what you bring into the house considering your nosy neighbor or be sure to make up a real good cover story to avoid any suspicion from said neighbor.
If possible i would hide the material in a car and drive straight into the garage close the door and unload it to avoid anyone seeing what comes into the house.

It would truly suck to be caught having a groom hidden in a room at a later date just because you didn't take precaution in the build stage.

Good Luck with it all mate.
In the Silence lies the Power

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”