Welcome to the grow room designs and equipment section. Every grower faces different obstacles when setting up a cannabis grow room. Use this section to discuss the different types of grow rooms you use or would like information about to grow cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Pc Ec controller dosers

Discuss setting up your space & what equipment to use
Nanook
Respected Member

Pc Ec controller dosers

Post by Nanook »

I'm considering getting a bluelab ph doser to keep one of my tanks ph absolutely bang on for an entire grow to compare. The issue is the cost - over £300.
Now, I see cheaper crap looking ones... and I see full ph and Ec dose controllers. Does anyone here have any experience with any?
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Pc Ec controller dosers

Post by Nanook »

I should also add. If I was able to fit 1 large tank in my groom I'd jump at one. But 2 tanks = 2 controllers :(

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

I think bulls is your man bg

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I was doing some research on these units mate myself..but there are not many reviews.
Unfortunately the reviews available are not very positive. People are having mixed thoughts. I am not sure to spend 300£ on a unit..but sooner or later someone will need to test it lol.
Now there was that tool in the hydro shop, I will have to go back there and ask. You adjust your pH once, and then stick that thingy in the reservoir and it maintains the pH you set the first time. Was about 100£.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Bulls wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 am
I was doing some research on these units mate myself..but there are not many reviews.
Unfortunately the reviews available are not very positive. People are having mixed thoughts. I am not sure to spend 300£ on a unit..but sooner or later someone will need to test it lol.
Now there was that tool in the hydro shop, I will have to go back there and ask. You adjust your pH once, and then stick that thingy in the reservoir and it maintains the pH you set the first time. Was about 100£.

Yeah I was struggling review wise. Go back ( or even check website? ) and let me know. I have to admit I didn't see how it could be accurate dosing neat acid with a pump. If it had been watered down maybe....
There's quite a few systems on the go now. It could pore totally save me loads of time I could spend defollingthem that was all.

Return to “Grow Room Designs & Equipment”