Dry herb vaporizer

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Dry herb vaporizer

Post by 2-Scoops »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:14 am
My problem with any dry herb vaporizer, is that you can only load a few tokes worth at a time. You then have to grind, and reload. I've spent $45 for a cheap model and $200 for Arizer Air, still haven't found one that is decent.
Here`s how i use the arizer air it proper rocks my boat too Chad. Took some piccies to show you. :)

ImageImage
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:28 pm
Chad.Westport wrote:
My problem with any dry herb vaporizer, is that you can only load a few tokes worth at a time. You then have to grind, and reload. I've spent $45 for a cheap model and $200 for Arizer Air, still haven't found one that is decent.
Here`s how i use the arizer air it proper rocks my boat too Chad. Took some piccies to show you. :)

ImageImage
I've got the same bubbler in your second pic with my Storm Vape V1! It makes it more enjoyable and smoother for sure
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:10 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:43 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Chad.Westport wrote:

ImageImage
I've got the same bubbler in your second pic with my Storm Vape V1! It makes it more enjoyable and smoother for sure
It`s one ive had my eyes on sometime is the Storm and i think the other one exact same is Xmax Starry but its slight cheaper, but for sure thats on my portable vape hit list. :)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:12 pm
wutang wrote:
2-Scoops wrote:

ImageImage
It`s one ive had my eyes on sometime is the Storm and i think the other one exact same is Xmax Starry but its slight cheaper, but for sure thats on my portable vape hit list. :)
Dude, I'll be honest, being an owner of their first Storm device, the pen shape one that takes an 18650 battery. I tried my mates latest storm with the digital display (can't remember the model name), its nice, modern and discreet design. Heats up quick and it is a super hit. I was blown away by it. Literally :Stoned:
2-Scoops (Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:21 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

wutang wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:34 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
wutang wrote:

Dude, I'll be honest, being an owner of their first Storm device, the pen shape one that takes an 18650 battery. I tried my mates latest storm with the digital display (can't remember the model name), its nice, modern and discreet design. Heats up quick and it is a super hit. I was blown away by it. Literally :Stoned:
Iff you thinking of investing remember to look at Xmax starry first, its exact same thing but alot cheaper. 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
wutang (Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:36 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:22 pm
wutang wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:34 pm
2-Scoops wrote:

Iff you thinking of investing remember to look at Xmax starry first, its exact same thing but alot cheaper. 8-)
I think that was the case with the Atmos and the Storm v1. But Vapefiend said they had made refinements and improvements to it with the manufacturer. Who knows, but thanks I'll deffo check it out.
2-Scoops (Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:21 pm)

osci9

Post by osci9 »

I use a Pax2 and a Dynavap 2020 M, love them both for their own reasons.

Pax 2 is great for how I smoke, I like a mouth-to-lung style of vape and it's nice and easy to do that. Taste is decent (not amazing) and it definitely does the job. Gets a bit hot in the hand.
Dynavap M is a different beast, heat it with a torch lighter and get a couple of deep hits from it. Takes learning the knack but you can get good clouds of vapour, good flavour and gets you toasted. I've bought a bong to put it through as the vapour is a little hot and dry for me, gets the big coughs, but it's a gorgeous little vape with a nice weight to it and a lot of customisability.

Return to “Vape4Ever”