SUMMER PARTY 2020: Best Stoner Story

Over 200 competitions a year from Growers Choice!
Point 5
Respected Member

SUMMER PARTY 2020: Best Stoner Story

Post by Point 5 »

Best Stoner Story

Clue is in the name.

Tell us a story it can be funny, a good memory or anything to do with growing our fave plant.

Rules

Prize

500ml Mary Love Juana Storage Jar.
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post (total 2):
Sage (Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:00 pm) • GMO (Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:02 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Wizard
Respected Member

Re: SUMMER PARTY 2020: Best Stoner Story

Post by Wizard »

jack and jill went out to smoke a joint

ahhh what was we doing here ? lol
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post (total 2):
GMO (Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:02 pm) • FX (Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:56 pm)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

I vaporized a mosquito with the lit end of a blunt
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
GMO (Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:04 pm)

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

MafooFarms wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:03 pm
Did ya keep on smoking it?
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

i put a seed in soil and it grew into a ganja plant and i got stoned :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
GMO (Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:25 pm)

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

My funny story is about my first grow, which was about ten years ago in a tiny PC case with a huge CFL bulb.
My Mum came over and asked why my PC was making so much noise and looked like it was on fire inside. I had to turn it off and say that had tried to make the PC look good with LED lights and had brought too many.
I don't think she believed me!
These users thanked the author flip for the post:
IMO (Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:57 pm)
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

fibrosux wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:05 pm
MafooFarms wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:03 pm
Did ya keep on smoking it?
To the end of course!

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

This be quick ok me nice went to bank stoned thought he had 3 grand in his pocket not my cash my aunts goto the desk gave the cashier the money she put it in cash counter then said theres 2 grand there

Im like na theres 3 grand what you done with the ohter grand i said count it again she says i cant its in the till safe

Well open it i said she said we cant till end of day by this time im thinking have i fooked up
she said will call you later once we checked

So i left the bank in a tiswas now thinking have i lost a grand of my aunts money so phone her to check
she say i cant remember how much i gave you

Im now like shit she dont know i dont know what am going to do cos i ant got a spare grand
Was sweating all afternoon worried ive fooked up

Bank called next day and said there wass only 2k payed in now not having my morning zoot had a think and then realized there was only ever 2k

So never get high and do banking it can fook you up LOL
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
TTL (Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:21 pm)

Hydro
Known User

Post by Hydro »

Ok so here’s how I really got started growing ....
I was introduced to an old hippy dude called John now I say old hippy but he was really a squatter in some woman’s house whom had gone insane leaving her lodger john in charge of the property for the last 10 years or so .
Now you have to understand John lived almost like a hoarder even down to a rather large collection of bottles of piss secreted throughout the house but mostly up on the top floor .. (I never got to see the middle look but he assured me that’s were the woman’s things were kept and where the bathroom was situated.
On my very first visit John was very quick to take me to the top floor attic room past the various yellow shades of milk cartons to show a very naive me his amazing groom .. I was shocked and in awe of this aging smelly rocker come hippy dude and his amazing cannabis growing prowess. There was a carpet up either side of a what can and only will be described as a mattress .
Behind the carpets of wonder lied a 400w light with what must of been a vast sea of what I can only now describe as some very sad lookin girls in flower fed on a mix of piss and miracle grow .
And behind carper number 2 a metal halide nestled about 20 or so seedlings ..
Well fuck me I had met the obe wan kenobi of The grow universe and intently listened and hang on every word , after a few more enlightens visits where he informed me that he would regularly get a kilo from one plant out side but was bored of doing this same one over and over ..so I thought great here’s the perfect chance to get help with a grow so I proposed to him that I would head to my local head shop at my expense and purchase some amazing super seeds for this endevour(super lemon haze from greenhouse ) .
I was so excited and watched this seed grow over the course of a few months chatting by the gas fire that was still plumbed in but just yanked off the wall to access the old coal fireplace to burn the 9 ft tree from out the front of his dwelling just moving in in a bit at a time all the while hoping not to burn the Ouse down ..then we got to the day where me any my best friend John we’re taking Down the best most frosty plant he’s eve grown and it’s lit into a cupboard to dry ....

No contact from John or a while now so I just pop over to say hello and maybe get the one that was ear marked for me out of the five we grew , I was met the back door by a not so happy John with a branch in his hand who proceeded to tell me that I was an idiot for thinking to allhis hard work alone would get me a smoke and not to trust anyone .
John was an old man I resisted the urg deep inside to fold him like a pretzel and walked away never to return ...
Thanks John without you showing me how to fuck it all up I wouldn’t have sent the years online educating myself in places like this to be able to grow things like this Image
These users thanked the author Hydro for the post (total 3):
Greenfingers (Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:36 pm) • TTL (Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:21 pm) • Guest (Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:14 am)

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

I think I have alredy told this story on here at some point but it is my favourite weed related story and a great memory...

So a few years ago (okay maybe more than a few) I was backpacking around the world and was at the top of the south Island of NZ, I'd checked into a hostel there and went for a walk in the dark with my torch and a spliff (essential items for any backpacker).
I'd seen a footpath into the forest earlier so went for a walk up it until I came to a clearing and found a place to sit, sparked up and turned the torch off.
As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could suddenly see all these points of light in the bushes all around me, there were fireflys everywhere, was truely epic!
These users thanked the author FX for the post:
TTL (Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:21 pm)

Return to “Growers Choice Competitions”