wifi og x grease monkey

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Paul_led
Respected Member

Re: wifi og x grease monkey

Post by Paul_led »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:15 am
@Minty whilst on about older strains, prolly 2 of best in world and still in my top 5 but defo in top 10 are Dutch Passions > Outlaw aka Amnesia Haze, man this strains rocks with big solid frosty buds and is defo gonna get done again sooner or later. Also Sensi Seeds > Jack Herer man i grew this for bloody years n years, i just couldn`t see point growing anything else at one point, 1lb+ a plant was a regular thing with this, it stunk lush and it got you cakey-la-laa`d good style. But both contained skunk nu1 x haze x nl#5 basically those 3 are backbone for most strains we have around these days and slung together are a marriage made in heaven.

I`ll post you out 10 of the wifi og regs mate no problemo ? But you have to sex them which can be a long drawn out thing, that said what with you being a faffer and liking to plant seeds early on whilst your still 4 years off cropping your current grows, well then this could be right up your street ? I could help out on sexing part of things, its not hard really its just you have to wait on plants maturing to show sex, which in`t a bad thing tbh.
Love readin strain reviews and when you mention old classi strains that we wonder if anyone still has any hiding anywhere , what about double zero trifle ? Or grubs purple urkle ? I still have seeds of both strains in the vault lmfao

On day I’ll have the Bottle to drag some out and run my first regs grow. And maybe even make some more seeds of the legends strains lol

Paul
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post (total 2):
Dex (Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:11 am) • 2-Scoops (Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:42 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Paul_led wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:33 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:15 am
@Minty whilst on about older strains, prolly 2 of best in world and still in my top 5 but defo in top 10 are Dutch Passions > Outlaw aka Amnesia Haze, man this strains rocks with big solid frosty buds and is defo gonna get done again sooner or later. Also Sensi Seeds > Jack Herer man i grew this for bloody years n years, i just couldn`t see point growing anything else at one point, 1lb+ a plant was a regular thing with this, it stunk lush and it got you cakey-la-laa`d good style. But both contained skunk nu1 x haze x nl#5 basically those 3 are backbone for most strains we have around these days and slung together are a marriage made in heaven.

I`ll post you out 10 of the wifi og regs mate no problemo ? But you have to sex them which can be a long drawn out thing, that said what with you being a faffer and liking to plant seeds early on whilst your still 4 years off cropping your current grows, well then this could be right up your street ? I could help out on sexing part of things, its not hard really its just you have to wait on plants maturing to show sex, which in`t a bad thing tbh.
Love readin strain reviews and when you mention old classi strains that we wonder if anyone still has any hiding anywhere , what about double zero trifle ? Or grubs purple urkle ? I still have seeds of both strains in the vault lmfao

On day I’ll have the Bottle to drag some out and run my first regs grow. And maybe even make some more seeds of the legends strains lol

Paul
I`m all for a bit of trifle Paul. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

I just put one fem that denots made Jimmy the fems :) p1

Return to “Strain Reviews”