Smoke Review - Enemy of the State

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
PaleoCannabica
Known User

Smoke Review - Enemy of the State

Post by PaleoCannabica »

:roll: this time I want to share my romantic experience with this tiny flowers, the mostly Indica, Enemy of the State :rock:
This one is a Classic Dutch Strain, really popular, raw is already an herbal experience with some spicy mixed with a tone fruity just in the end of this deep breathing, it look pretty much indica, compact tiny flowers together, looking like green fire balls :clap:
At the first puff the tastes tell you the true about the terpenes in, a sharpy musky with the sweet stinky fruit is a dense surprise, just a few more puff and welcome to body relaxation Eden, a experience so awesome for deal with the discomfort, with the fantastic sensation of the pleasure to release finally the tension, anyone!, I can tell you honestly, it is definitely not the one for social blablabla, Best for this "me" time before bed, it will take you to another level if by luck you get a chance for a hot bath, or just at the coach with a soft cozy blanket, my medicine for cold days and one of my favorites for edibles, I like it with spicy sauce, tomato based, I know is smoke review but... Why not? :dance:
These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post (total 3):
Wayne36 (Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:27 am) • Nom (Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:52 am) • Elijah Growz (Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:23 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”