Royal Queen Seeds - Easy Bud Auto

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Minty
Respected Member

Royal Queen Seeds - Easy Bud Auto

Post by Minty »

I'm not very good at reviews and mine are mostly "Yea, it was nice" but I will give it a go...

OK so I grew this plant from seed (grow diary) and she had all sorts of 'technical issues' with the heat wave and getting root rot. But a hardy plant and she survived long enough to get a harvest which after 3 weeks of curing is turning into a nice smoke.

While the buds are not the fattest nor the most frosty and very little smell until grinder'ed it does have a pleasant citrus type of smell that reminds me of the sort of smell you get from those air fresheners with a forest type theme. Smoking, it has a nice mellow earthy taste with some herb/citrus tones and brings a relaxing type high with no negative effects other than wanting to drink more beer ;o) Potency is not the greatest but it certainly does the job. I feel it needs a couple more weeks of curing to really shine but overall a nice smoke and for my first grow something nice to get me away from street weed prices.

Looking at some other RQS Easy Bud results and I can say I certainly didn't give the strain the justice it probably deserves, although it did certainly keep up it's end of the bargain in that is was an Easy strain to grow.

Based on the end result 'being the smoke' I am not sure I would recommend the strain but obviously most of the reasons are due to my own issues with growing her as like I said she had a hard time of it. But overall I feel there just seems to be a lot more 'nicer' looking varieties out there and this one is obviously targeted at new growers and resilience seems to be the selling point.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post (total 2):
Guest (Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:08 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 pm)

Philzon   Vape4Ever

Re: Royal Queen Seeds - Easy Bud Auto

Post by Guest »

Weed is better than no weed. Put it in a pot and let a cure a few months at the back of the cupboard, forget about it and it may be a nice little surprise one rainy day.

A rainy day pot.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Minty (Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:17 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:12 pm
Weed is better than no weed. Put it in a pot and let a cure a few months at the back of the cupboard, forget about it and it may be a nice little surprise one rainy day.
Of course mate, and don't take me wrong it is a nice smoke and getting better by the day but just not a smoke I would recommend to an 'experienced' grower if you know what I mean.

And like I said most of that is probably going to be on me and the environment etc. Overall proper happy with it and been smoking it for a couple of days now and it will defo last me a couple more days.

Hopefully the next harvest will be here in time for me to save some of this one as going back to buying it again is going to be a hard pill to swallow my friend, especially as by then I will be smoking even more than I did.

On a side note the smell it leaves on your fingers is addictive, I just keep smelling my fingers (like that time when I was 13 and that girl let me...) ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Guest (Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:45 pm)

Post by Guest »

Minty wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:25 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:12 pm
Of course mate, and don't take me wrong it is a nice smoke and getting better by the day but just not a smoke I would recommend to an 'experienced' grower if you know what I mean.

And like I said most of that is probably going to be on me and the environment etc. Overall proper happy with it and been smoking it for a couple of days now and it will defo last me a couple more days.

Hopefully the next harvest will be here in time for me to save some of this one as going back to buying it again is going to be a hard pill to swallow my friend, especially as by then I will be smoking even more than I did.

On a side note the smell it leaves on your fingers is addictive, I just keep smelling my fingers (like that time when I was 13 and that girl let me...) ;o)
I've put off buying for the last 2 weeks. Waiting for over a month for my Euforia Autos to finish out. They're looking well good anyway 👌

Never done RQS to be honest.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Minty (Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:21 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”