Lemon Skunk Smoke Review

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
The Daze
Known User

Lemon Skunk Smoke Review

Post by The Daze »

Good evening GR420!

Today's Smoke review comes all the way to me from the west coast via a friend who got to see a dispensary for the first time. She graciously gave me a nug and im smoking it in my Yocan Evolve D dry herb vaporizer.

She told me she got it for its help with her nausea and anxiety. Here's what Leafly has to say....
https://www.leafly.com/strains/lemon-skunk

Now, i have not had very good smoke at all these last few weeks....its been like smoke 3 bowls and still feel no different kinda crap weed. So i was excited to stick this in the vape!

First hit, i got a lemon citrus flavor and a smooth inhale.... Held that good, said a prayer and on exhale there were peppery hints of flavor.

Immediate flood through the system. My body had missed this medicine. My hip had been in pain for days!! And i could feel the pain lessening as i took another hit.

By the third hit i am so baked. Feeling euphoria kinda happy and like i can almost be functional again!

I feel like this would be a nice strain to have during the day time and would be useful in case of a anxiety attack. Very mellow, calming and i could see myself wanting to meditate with this.

10/10 awesome smoke!!

~SuniDaze🌻
These users thanked the author The Daze for the post (total 3):
kbag (Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:00 am) • ohlordyeah_420 (Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:47 am) • Bulls (Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:32 am)
βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ»πŸ’›πŸŒ»πŸŒ±πŸŒ±βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
we are on our way to growing beautiful cannabis
Be Well. Keep it Green. Blessed by Cannabis.
Our Current Garden:
NEW GROW SOON
|*Latest Grow Out*|

πŸŒˆπŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸŒ±πŸŒˆ

Philzon   Vape4Ever
bigbadbillybob
Known User

Re: Lemon Skunk Smoke Review

Post by bigbadbillybob »

DNAs lemon skunk was a real good strain, i only did it once, but it was a good one.

Return to β€œStrain Reviews”