dinafem Moby dick

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
bigbadbillybob
Known User

dinafem Moby dick

Post by bigbadbillybob »

Ello, heres a review on one of my all time favourites, its been grown loads of times , by me, and has yet to dissappoint on the yeild, stone, taste front.
its a cross of white widow and haze, altho you wouldnt know it had widow in it, it has none of the widow floral taste, stink or luminous green buds about it (the original widow that is, not the piss poor representations that are on the go these days)
its an easy grow, and produces fat colas of lovely hazey goodness.

Its sativa dominant, like a straight up haze this one, but without the 14 odd week haze bloom period, these are done in 8-10 weeks.
SMoke wise, its pine and incense on the inhale, , smooth on the exhale, its strong, and gives an uplifting happy smiley feel good buzz. it makes you feel good, and more positive as a person and i love it.
its strong too tested over 20% thc, but id doesnt really mangle you, like some high thc strains do.
It smells of lemon citrous, piney, incence , goodness.
it can cause paranoia in lightweights, sometimes, but most stuff can. when over-stoned it will go straight to the eyes, red eye here we go. i

try it, you might like it its worth it.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 3):
flip (Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:02 pm) • Treetrunk (Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:12 pm) • sybarite (Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:40 am)

Return to “Strain Reviews”