SWEET SEEDS+ SWEET AFGHAN DELICIOUS S1

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
bigbadbillybob
Known User

SWEET SEEDS+ SWEET AFGHAN DELICIOUS S1

Post by bigbadbillybob »

"Oh i say, Another smoke review, oh Billy, oh you are spoiling us"
"SHut it, mooosh, im in it for the light"

Er, anyway, where was i , oh yeah, reviews of weed.

SWEET SEEDS SWEET AFGHANI DELICIOUS S1.

This plant was a joy to grow, easy as pie, no dramas, typical afghani structure, quite a bit of leaf at start, big broad things, but as the buds grew the leaf stayed the same. it was easy trimmed in my old spinnerette cranker, and the buds were dense, real bucket dinkers, without even a hint of Rox lol.

first up smell. This plant smells lovely, like a good indica should, like old afghan number 1 or black domina, that sweet, musky afghani smell to it.

when you crack the bud open, it releases more intense aromas, of sweet indica Afghani smell, lighty burnt rubber, . it smells sweet, fruity and a little hashy.

it grinds lovely, the buds were dense on this plant, really dense, like drop it in a bucket and it would "dink" dense.

once its ground up, it smells sweeter.

so skin one up and away we go, first few tokes and you will feel uplifted and calm, its a "feel good" smoke, you feel all the stresses of the day disappear after a few more smokes. it tastes lovely, really nice tasty weed this is, its sweet on the inhale, like sweets, cant put my finger on which type of sweets , maybe pear drops, im not 100% sure, but try it, you will see.

it really is a very very tasty smoke, i love it.

it doesn't flatten you like some indicas can. (the cream caramel is a bit heavier a stone). Well that's not true, it will flatten you, but its not as heavy an initial hit as some indicas. it doesnt unexpectedly flattten you is more what i mean

it tastes kinda similar to the cream caramel too, but maybe less intense and slightly less full on...so mellow caramel toffee on intake, it really is sweet. smooth as silk, not rough at all.

SO you initially get an uplifting , creative, happy buzz, and after 20 or so minutes you can feel it creeping in, to your shoulders, relaxing nicely the rest of the body. you then sit on the sofa contemplating life, feeling gooooood, you dont want to sit here all night, but the smoke says different, so you just sit there, passing time in a comfy buzz while wondering how you are gonna make it to the fridge....but you must make it, because you have the munchies .

I could smoke this all day, and I did, a few times, till it ran out, and i cried - real tears.......

.i would have no hesitation in recommending it, if you are looking for a night time smoke, a proper indica, like the old original afhhan #1 or domina.

its a winner, do it, you wont regret it......and if you do regret it, just send the weed to me and i will, er dispose of it for you.

this one must get grown again, ive ordered more seeds ..its lush.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 4):
Nanook (Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:42 pm) • Treetrunk (Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:58 pm) • TTL (Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:21 pm) • TommyT (Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:25 am)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Re: SWEET SEEDS+ SWEET AFGHAN DELICIOUS S1

Post by bigbadbillybob »

buds were dense from bottom of plant to top.Image

Indicadreamer

Post by Indicadreamer »

I've ran these before and found them equally enjoyable to vape.

Luckily I have another pack in the fridge that will be appearing soon now I've remembered thanks to your report! :thanks:
These users thanked the author Indicadreamer for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:18 pm) • bigbadbillybob (Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:07 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

bigbadbillybob wrote:buds were dense from bottom of plant to top.Image
Lovely stuff mate. I've got the F1 version from Sweet seeds. A freebie from Cheeba.
I've got it in the Bubbler at the moment.
I plan on taking some clones for my next grow.
Probably then grow it out in the small tent.
Apparently it's a 6 week flowering time.
Can't wait to try it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
bigbadbillybob (Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:08 pm)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

its not a 6 week flowering time, its more like 9-10 from flip, or about 8 weeks from first pistils showing.
dont believe the breeder hype on times...
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post:
Treetrunk (Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:16 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”