CREAM CARAMEL - SWEET SEEDS

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
bigbadbillybob
Known User

CREAM CARAMEL - SWEET SEEDS

Post by bigbadbillybob »

SO NEXT UP, ITS CREAM CARAMEL FROM ZEE sWEET SEEDS .

First up its been in the jar about 3 -4 weeks and pretty well cured.

When you first open the jar you get a nice whiff of sweet caramel hashyness.

nice....the ground bud fluffs up nicely, smells of more hashyness, with some sweet tones and a skunky background, it grinds lovely.. its got good trich coverage which bodes well.

on to the smoking, and wow, this one is a instant hitter. I stuck with joints but reckon a bowl or bong of this would give you a rapid "dunt". its bloody strong, ideal night time knock out stone this one..

I found myself smoking less than normal, because its potent, like..... very potent, and it lasts a good few hours before another is needed.

I smoke pure weed joints, single skinners and find this one to be kinda sweet, but hashy and spicey tasting too, but not rough on the inhale at all, its smooth as silk. the exhale is more caramel with some indica spiceyness, not overpowering spice though, just leaving a taste in your mouth, like a good skunk does.

the stone hits you pretty quick and its not a daytime smoke, unless you like wandering around with the "time lapse" between someone asking you something, and it registering, its pretty heavy buzz, its more an evening smoke, would be great for anyone suffering from an eating disorder, because you will munch your way through pretty much everything in sight.., I even went through some fruit, and im Scottish ferfecksakes, and no it wasn't deep fried.....swoon.

Its a really relaxing smoke, if you are sitting out in the garden and the suns shining, like it was last week, theres a good chance you will nod off and get sun burnt.....like i did....

its not a smoke for smoking when you have stuff to do, because you wont do it, its a relaxing more indica leaning stone, quite heavy hitter that leaves you grinning inanely at nothing in particular. tastes sweet...and lovely...

so to summarise, id say, relaxing, good for anyone suffering anxiety or eating issues, chills you to the max, and tastes like sweet hashy weed.

lovely, id definitely grow it again, but it would be saved for night time smoke, cos, I don't know if I mentioned it- its potent.....

next up is the sweet afghan delicious. that's this weeks menu....oh its a hard knock life .................the struggle is real
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 4):
Nanook (Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:42 pm) • Inactive account (Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:07 pm) • TTL (Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:19 pm) • TommyT (Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:16 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: CREAM CARAMEL - SWEET SEEDS

Post by MrNice »

Nice write up Bro..............and you just answered a question for me "jar about 3 -4 weeks and pretty well cured" :thanks: dude
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
bigbadbillybob (Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:10 pm)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

MrNice wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 pm
Nice write up Bro..............and you just answered a question for me "jar about 3 -4 weeks and pretty well cured" :thanks: dude
it would get better still with a longer cure, but i just dont have any patience....

its one to grow though, if you like heavy indicas.

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

bigbadbillybob wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:10 pm
MrNice wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 pm
it would get better still with a longer cure, but i just dont have any patience....

its one to grow though, if you like heavy indicas.
Thanks Billybob Mr Nice likes any think heavy LOL................ indica or sativa....................... at the mo more sativa as feel more creative :lol:

Will have to read some more of your write ups on which stuff is worth a grow

Thanks again Dude

Who one last question are shine leafs a good thing........i see yours are nice and shiny.............i have another plant where the leafs are shiny was wondering .........................seeing as you are big dog grower........ :clap:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
bigbadbillybob (Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 am)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

my current grow is a bit of a dog, but its not big !!

The shiney leaves are just a bit of excess nitrogen in flower mate, you will usually see it on darker green coloured leaves. its not really a good thing, but not the end of the world.

but they smoked up a treat so i wasnt too bothered about it.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post:
MrNice (Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:13 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”