sweet seeds - Blackjack

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
bigbadbillybob
Known User

sweet seeds - Blackjack

Post by bigbadbillybob »

BLACK JACK - SWEET SEEDS

ImageImage

hello again, well the time has come for some serious serious reviewing (at least that's what I tell myself when im going through so much of it).

this weekend just passed ive been mostly smoking zee blackjack.. From zee Sweet seeds......

Now I stopped smoking tobacco years ago so I normally just go with single skiners of pure weed. This weekend, because I was being an, er …..objective judge, yes that's it, I decided to go with the 3 skinners .

I use raw papers, the ones with roach material inside, what a great idea that is.....

So they have been cured for a good few weeks now, jars burped daily for the first 10 days, then weekly after that.

Into the testing. its fairly dense buds, with a very nice decent coating of trichs, and it grinds up lovely, and fluffy, and is neither too dry or wet, which is good.

Im not very good with flavours, I should warn you so this is just what im getting.

First smell. its pretty sweet, still got the hint of pine with some lemon, along with some burnt rubber/acrid smell background that a lot of indicas have.

on smoking it, first off im getting citrousy flavours, more lemon than orange with pretty strong pine terps on the inhale, its got a sort of blackstrapp molasses/ liquerice taste in there too, with a bit of jack herer/ haze pepper/ spiceyness on the exhale.

buzz wise its pretty uplifting in the head for a kick off, but kinda calming relaxation on the body at the same time, which is kinda strange, but nice. You feel it behind the eyes when you over inidulge in your testing er….duties ….ahem..

The uplifting, creative side of it , must be from the Herer, and iits good, even though I don't like racey hazes, I do like Jack herer......a lot......

It gradually goes into a muscle relaxing slow down of the muscles, around the neck, shoulders drooping and down the back. you can virtually feel the muscles loosening and relaxing along with you.

I think its got more sativa in it than I would have expected, but its not racey or inducing paranoia or anything like that, just through the creativeness it instills. it makes you feel good and I reckon it would be great for stress or muscle aches and pains, you can feel yourself melting away when the body buzz takes over.

its also stronger than I thought it would be, but not hugely "elephant sitting on yer lap" overpowering, you just know that your "dunted".

I don't fancy trying to operate heavy machinery, or anything more involved than say a remote control, because you might suffer for it. its not so much that its a heavy stone, you just wouldn't want to bother doing it... The stone lasts a good amount of time, and smoking more just seems to make you float along.

overall I like it, I would definitely grow it again.

Smell = 8
Taste =8
stone = 7.5
yeild = 10
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 5):
Nanook (Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:43 pm) • TTL (Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:22 pm) • TommyT (Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:48 am) • Guest (Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:11 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15 pm)

Re: sweet seeds - Blackjack

Post by Guest »

He's done it again. Its a leaning tower of sorts! Nice fat buds 🤩
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
bigbadbillybob (Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Re: sweet seeds - Blackjack

Post by Guest »

Comprehensive write up too 😁 Nice one.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
bigbadbillybob (Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”