Pink Crystal by Growers Choice smoke review

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Pink Crystal by Growers Choice smoke review

Post by MommaB »

Strain- Pink Crystal
Breeder- Growers Choice

Flavor- fruity/berry with a subtle earthy under tone
scent- fruity not as potent in smell as other strains

My experience smoking Pink Crystal is that it was a good mix of both body and head high. The first feeling is that of heaviness and relaxation followed by for me a sudden spike in creativity (could just be me) haha. The high lasted 2ish hours. Had two different pheno types so had some bud that was tight and dense and bud that was loose but covered in frost. both amazing smokes but keep in mind im a new smoker so not much to compare it to. :Stoned:
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post (total 5):
camkush (Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:13 am) • Josh (Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:42 am) • TommyT (Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:01 am) • Guest (Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:58 pm) • Mafooo (Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:44 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Re: Pink Crystal by Growers Choice smoke review

Post by Guest »

A lot of people find they go back to some of the original strains they've ever smoked or grown.

So you may find in years to come you'll go back to this one.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “Strain Reviews”