A Northern Lights smoke Polly Review

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Inactive account
Inactive Account

A Northern Lights smoke Polly Review

Post by Inactive account »

Polly review
Northern lights smoke review,egged on by GMO
Hey everyone pollys first ever review in pollys words ๐Ÿ˜‚
Brief history 1 , polly donโ€™t roll
2, polly has never bought
Weed in her life
3 polly can b such a plonker

Ok so I popped away on a quick city break to somewhere I had no idea weed was legal to smoke in private ,
Walking up the main st the day after I arrived what the hell is that shop with buds all over the window , in I go lol followed by my squares and omg in this shop was everything to do with smoking and behind the counter was mayb 40 tubs of pure buds all labels with names I knew , after a chat with the ladyโ€™s behind the counter it clicked I could buy some lol
Out I got marched by my straights telling me I didn need it ๐Ÿ˜‚ brain saying ffs poll go for it lol next call straight to hubs , shall I , can I , should i lol so I did I bought something Iโ€™ve not tried for yrs northern lights , has to b the only name that sticks in my brain from yrs ago in the dam , plus I just started a grow of it ,so here I am 30 euros lighter way to much bud but they wouldn sell any less so with 2 straights , a balcony and never really rolled a spliff ๐Ÿ˜‚ this was gonna b fun ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ok so it was sticky , dense and busted apart no prob , smelly lol very smelly , sat at the table , bacci , papers and made some type if effort of a roach , here I go a single skinner is all Iโ€™m capable of rolling , it was sticky major sticky and smelt like lush ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d not had a joint fir 2 days , I got some type of baby spliff together and out I went to smoke it , ah bliss my joint actually smoked lol ok I thought it was very smooth to smoke and tasted sort of Iโ€™m not sure mayb fruity ish , woody ush and sweet ,Iโ€™m pretty crap on tastes lol as long as it donโ€™t make me cough itโ€™s good in my books , instant whoosh of relaxation and calm like oh yes baby Iโ€™ve missed you ๐Ÿ˜‚ 3 joints later and ready to face the world ๐Ÿ˜‚ and whereโ€™s the food lol
Now if you know me I get a little dizzy ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d already had the behave warning off teen ๐Ÿ™„ ppl just attract to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ so just typical I had a stoned moment in the restaurant and between the language barrier and me letโ€™s say the waiter will never forget me ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ I blame the weed , next place the dessert bar ๐Ÿ™ˆ which I swear decided to change names in an hr to desert bar ๐Ÿค” no cakes just full of snakes oops lol this must b good weed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Time for back to the place where 2 pigeons lived on the balcony and cooed every morning at 5am ๐Ÿ™ˆ out in the minus freezing wind ridden court yard 3 spliffs later a phone bill Iโ€™m scared to look at ๐Ÿ˜‚ into bed and ffs developed the giggles about the waiter fighting my plate off me ๐Ÿ˜‚ then upstairs starts a party playing Bob Marley full blast ... happy days , this northern lights had my name stamped on it for that weekend , an absolutely beautiful smoke ,smooth, sweet and tasted luscious ,made me smile and totally relaxed me , even on the fun fair rides I was made to go on I just sat like a statue glued to my seat not making a sound๐Ÿ˜‚
First ever smoke review lol
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 6):
flip (Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:50 pm) • TTL (Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:15 pm) • G3W2HIN (Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:26 pm) • MrNice (Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:01 am) • Keeno (Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:34 am) • MommaB (Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:48 am)

TTL
Known User

Re: A Northern Lights smoke Polly Review

Post by TTL »

Good stuff Polly! Thanks for sharing.
These users thanked the author TTL for the post:
Inactive account (Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:19 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Forgot some pics

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Place stays stocked up. Nice! That joint looks fine too. I was picturing something way more Daliesque. Ha.
These users thanked the author TTL for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:46 pm) • bigbadbillybob (Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:17 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

TTL wrote:Place stays stocked up. Nice! That joint looks fine too. I was picturing something way more Daliesque. Ha.
I think there may of been 2 papers holding it together
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
TTL (Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:50 pm)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Sweet! I love hearing people describe NL.. i always will have a seed or two of NL around. Its my all time favorite
These users thanked the author camkush for the post:
Inactive account (Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:28 am)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Very cool write up Mrs B, thank you for sharing.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Omg Polly I laughed through all of it!!! This was brilliant I loved it and wish I would have been there with ya
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

Loved your review Mrs Beef. We need to hear about more of your adventures :barmy: :lol:
These users thanked the author flip for the post:
Inactive account (Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:29 am)
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Momma bear wrote:Omg Polly I laughed through all of it!!! This was brilliant I loved it and wish I would have been there with ya
Thanks mom

Return to โ€œStrain Reviewsโ€