Street Weed under a Microscope

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Street Weed under a Microscope

Post by Minty »

joking aside - used the Scope again today to check my Easy Bud Auto grow and while the plant is fucked up the scope seems as sound as the £12 pound it cost me.

Can't knock that - well it's made in China - you shouldn't really knock it - solder joints are dry and fragile ;o)

kinda done with this plant now, need the space for my Melons to be moved up into the tent so planning on flushing for a couple of days and then chop. What do you guys think?
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Egzoset (Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:53 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

TTL wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:34 am
for really top shelf flower
I have not get seen "Really Good Weed" mate. Trust me...

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

My eyes might not be great, but looks like it has some more time to cloud up.
These users thanked the author TTL for the post:
Minty (Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:44 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

TTL wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:41 am
My eyes might not be great, but looks like it has some more time to cloud up.
FFS - Really... It's taking forever, but I did BREAK IT more than once...

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Minty wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:39 am
TTL wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:34 am
for really top shelf flower
I have not get seen "Really Good Weed" mate. Trust me...
That sucks man. Seems like street weed is really bad over on your side. I was always lucky with that fortunately. These days I’ll pay the extra to know it has been tested and whatnot though instead of getting it cheap from the “black market”, if I have the option. Black market and getting it on the street always sounded over the top for what I’m describing. Ha. I’m just texting/calling a buddy and they’re bringing it to my place or I’m going over to their place.
These users thanked the author TTL for the post:
Minty (Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:57 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Ah.................... they were the early days :lol: Mr nice was connfused back then on what you can talk about on here ......wasnt digging you out dude........ GmO had steered me off some subjects on live chat so was like shit ..................Mr Nice will shut his mouth from now on......... :lol:

IM glad you mentioned about auto subscribed as like you Missed responses was wondering how you get updates to posts

Now Mr Minty has enlighten me on how to do this thanks bro :clap: :clap: :clap:

Peace and Melon
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Minty (Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:43 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Minty wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:38 am
joking aside - used the Scope again today to check my Easy Bud Auto grow and while the plant is fucked up the scope seems as sound as the £12 pound it cost me.

Can't knock that - well it's made in China - you shouldn't really knock it - solder joints are dry and fragile ;o)

kinda done with this plant now, need the space for my Melons to be moved up into the tent so planning on flushing for a couple of days and then chop. What do you guys think?
Not Bad..................

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

sageridder wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:55 am
some will take buds and a coin in a container shake it a bit knocking trichomes off collect the keef and repackage the buds. If trichomes were soo delicate making hash would be a lot easier. just my opinion but i see a lot of snapped trichome stalks. If true unfortunately theres no way to tell how many how far up the chain this happened before you got it.
Never heard of dealers doing this although i here you can do that to keep your grinder happy and clean
Hmr81 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 am
Yea street stuff gets bashed. That's just the way it is.
I must be naive in my old age i swear ive never heard of any weed getting bashed round these parts.
Elijahgrowz wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 am
Minty wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:35 am
Probably not a suitable reply but it is somewhat relevant in terms of the original post since the Strawberry Mimosas mention above has increased in price to £60 per 3.5 grams (previously £50) and that is past my personal taking the piss limit so would rather go without
:rage: :suicide:

Crazy, to think weed, no matter how good, is worth £60 for 3.5 grams? Don't get me wrong you guys are obviously knocking out some top class grade A buds (Josh is even rocking a few little B grades his last round ;o)

but would you say any of that is actually worth £60 for 3.5 grams? ;

I ain't fucking paying it, that is a line too far... That is a 6" RAM Filter in my NEW WORLD :O)

Sorry for the large text, but I am PISSED OFF.
Where the fuck do you live! Jesus I refuse to pay more than 35,there isn't anything around for more than 35 😂 think you're being taken for a mug mate (probably saw you coming :ak:
But nah that sounds like an up north price we'll North from me I've only been offered some from Leicester at a higher price and I was like nah he said its premium bro, I said NOTHING is premium unless you grow it yourself and you know what's in it
Lol have you been up North Eli and bought weed they`re right tight coonts but they can see a southerrner coming for sure. I dont know of anyone paying more than £30 an 1/8 no matter what round these parts, pretty sure it`s those southern shandy arses pay more for drugs than us northern monkeys do, but we shall beg to differ hey.
Josh wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:38 am
I'd rather jerk off with sand paper than pay that much for weed, take a break until your plants are done bro

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
PMSL. Ditto that one, but fuck buying it full stop.
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
Elijah Growz (Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:53 pm) • Josh (Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:21 am) • Minty (Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:44 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Minty wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:38 am

Not all trics turn amber on weed as a point of interest guys, but tis generally the haze and sativa heavy strains you may find urseklf waituing forever for amber trics, they do go milky though and i know i shouldn`t be sayimng this cus i wanna see a grow going in a growroom lol, but those don`t look quite ready yet mukka.

I use TejashCam v2.0 for my microscope Minty as well it may help or not but seems to do a decent jobby.

Dutch Passion > Glueberry OG

These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Minty (Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:45 am) • Egzoset (Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:54 am)

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

I just paid £59 for 3.5g of Master Kush and a gram each of G13 and Jack Herer
I'm waiting on the post but hopefully it will arrive tomorrow, should have been here today...I will get some close up pics when it arrives and post them here
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

Return to “Strain Reviews”