Blue Cheese Barney's Farm

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Mini-G-Star
Respected Member

Blue Cheese Barney's Farm

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Just a short post with my opinion on BC. Have tried Barney's Farm which I preferred over other variations. This is a lovely smoke , really smooth and gives a really nice chilled experience.
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

sybarite
Known User

Re: Blue Cheese Barney's Farm

Post by sybarite »

Useful to know, thanks. Never tried any version of Blue Cheese before. Do you know if the effects differ much from UK (Exodus?) Cheese? I'm a bit sceptical about Barney's Farm - hear people saying they have a mixture of good and bad strains, but I guess you could say that about many breeders and seeds are unpredictable. I grew their Red Diesel once and it was OK to vape, but poor yields and had a strange, sickly-sweet flavour. I just took a chance on their Mimosa EVO, as I really wanted to try the Mimosa strain and this is the only version I could find in UK. The pictures on their website look lovely, but we shall see.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Barneys imho are some of the best BC genetics out there, and other strains I have tried as well. Not a bad word from over 20 barneys grows :) Violator kush is a good one to try from them ;)
BC compared to exo is an interesting one as I have grown both, and dinafem BC also ( again, very good )
They all smell similar and all have a very similar effect imo. There is 1 pheno from dinafem I found that was just mental tho... amazing plant but all round theres very little between them.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

Thank you, good to know - can't wait to try their Mimosa EVO and I'll check Violator Kush, which I hadn't heard of. I was a big fan of exo cheese, especially the smell, but I think I'm leaning more towards sativa dominance lately. My friend swears by Dinafem and usually gets great results - their Critical Jack grows huge buds in the right circumstances and is pretty nice to vape.

Return to “Strain Reviews”