Sensi Seeds Research - White Cheese

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Sensi Seeds Research - White Cheese

Post by seymore_budz »

Hey guys,

Not going to do a full strain review on these as this is just a warning for people considering growing these out.

Myself and a couple of growers I know grew these out. We all ordered packets independently from different suppliers including directly from Sensi themselves.

The plants seem to have two obvious phenotypes. One shorter but producing fairly large buds and a taller one that produces thinner buds that smell a little more potent than the shorter phenotype.

Both take much MUCH longer than the stated 45-55 days flowering time. Not only that, they're very tall and not very cheese like :) They're nothing like the description at all!

I've recently grown out other Sensi strains and been over the moon. Their Shiva Skunk is still the same as it was back in the 90s. Shame they let themselves down with this schwag. We all had the same results. Of course there were slight nuances between growers, but the plants were all pretty much the same 60-65 days flowering period. Very saliva dominant and not great bud overall. It reminds me a little of BigBud :( my advice would be to steer clear of these beans.

I guess that's what they mean by 'research strains'. The customer is their QA department.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
fabi420 (Sat May 20, 2023 10:59 am) • biosynthetic (Sat May 20, 2023 1:30 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Strain Reviews”