Sweet Afghan Delicious S1

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Nom
Known User

Sweet Afghan Delicious S1

Post by Nom »

Strain name: Sweet Afghan Delicious

Breeder: Sweet seeds
Seed or clone: seed
Number of plants: 1
Light/Lights used: ish 320
Grow medium: Straight Canna coco pro plus
Nutrient range/products: canna coco A&B, rhizo, buddy, canna pk13/14
Pot size/sizes: 9 litres i think
Smell in veg: mine didnt not really
Structure in veg: short and stocky i scrogged
Speed of growth: moderate I'd say but could be quicker with a better environment, i take what i get
Time in veg: 5 weeks i think it was
Smell in flower: sweet, maybe a little of pine, musky. im crap at describing smells
Structure in flower: scrogged, close nodes, short and stocky, i got very little stretch and should of vegged a bit more i reckon
Bud Structure: large dense buds, did get a little bit of rot i had to cut out
Heavy/Light feeder: it took heavy feeding, but i was tending to overfeed a bit. I feed lighter now
Harvest weight: about 6 zips
Smell of dry bud:again crap at descriptive smells, a bit like hash, musky and sweet
Taste of dry bud: now here's the thing, literally delicious weed. The best tasting weed I've ever grown for sure and that's why I like it so much, really moreish. At the moment its in my four strains I'd like to keep and that's because of how tastey it is. It tastes sweet, creamy and a bit hashy.
Effect: relaxing, happy, colour enhancing, what i call a very manageable daytime smoke or if you have things to do and need to be dealing with normal people. Nice on a lazy evening after a meal. Comes on slowly at first, then builds but plateaus. Not very strong but a nice, pleasurable experience enhanced by it's tasteyness. I can smoke this all day no problem without ending up a cabbage so it does have a ceiling. Deffinately a feel good high.

These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 3):
Rawreefer (Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:52 am) • Tictok (Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:30 am) • Treetrunk (Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:14 am)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Sweet Afghan Delicious S1

Post by Herbalist »

Nice wire up Nom. Sounds delicious and the plant looks great. Top job matey 👍🏿
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Return to “Strain Reviews”