Timewreck x vintage blueberry by tao smoke review

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Timewreck x vintage blueberry by tao smoke review

Post by MommaB »

Strain: Timewreck x vintage blueberry
Breeder: the American one

This strain has a very powerful diesel fuel smell!! Had to take breaks while chopping her to go breathe fresh airπŸ˜‚ very very strong. The flavor is Fuel as well but tasted a lot better than what I imagined while choppingπŸ˜‚ the effects creep up on you fast and like the smell she’s a strong one. It starts as a head high leaves you a bit giggly and for the first few minutes a bit brain dead if you willπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that subsided and I was happy and relaxed. Great strain tbh!! Really enjoyed this one.
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Timewreck x vintage blueberry by tao smoke review

Post by 2-Scoops »

This one sounds right up my street, diesel/fuel taste i bloody love it, i know sounds awful but its a very addictive trait to certain strains me thinks, tis for myself anyhow, cheers for info Momma B
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

2-Scoops wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:17 pm
This one sounds right up my street, diesel/fuel taste i bloody love it, i know sounds awful but its a very addictive trait to certain strains me thinks, tis for myself anyhow, cheers for info Momma B
Oh it’s defo a strain I want in my collection nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ buds are dense and covered in trichs. She finished with amber trichs at 9 weeks. Also a sturdy one as I abused em a bit through grow.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Momma bear wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:24 pm
2-Scoops wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:17 pm
Oh it’s defo a strain I want in my collection nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ buds are dense and covered in trichs. She finished with amber trichs at 9 weeks. Also a sturdy one as I abused em a bit through grow.
I might need to add this one to my never ending list of "gonna grows" Cheers 8-)

Return to β€œStrain Reviews”