Green Avenger by Brothers Grimm

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Green Avenger by Brothers Grimm

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Strain name: Green Avenger
Green Avenger is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through crossing the infamous Vortex X Genius strains. Mental and physical pains beware – this avenger is here to wipe them out with one easy toke. The Green Avenger packs one powerful fast-hitting high that lasts for hours on end, easily wiping out any aches and pains in both mind and body. The high slams into you first with an immediate feeling of euphoric energy that boosts your mood and leaves you feeling completely blissful. As your mood and mind soar through happy energy, your body will fall into a creeping state of complete relaxation that doesn't weigh you down in the slightest. Rather, it will slowly numb away any physical pains, releasing you from any tension or stress that comes from it. Thanks to these powerful effects and its potent THC level that hits about 18-22% on average, Green Avenger is the perfect bud to kill the effects of depression, chronic fatigue, stress, insomnia, and mood swings. Green Avenger has a taste of sweet tropical fruits with a touch of honey upon each smooth exhale. The smell is of nutty sweet cheese with a notable pungent fruity effect that is surprisingly delicious. Green Avenger buds have round grape-shaped light minty green nugs with light amber hairs and clear crystal trichomes. (description taken from Allbud.com)

Breeder: Brothers Grimm 2017 seeds
Seed or clone: seed
Number of plants: 1 plant of 4 was female
Light/Lights used: HLG 650R turned down to 55%
Grow medium: Coco
Nutrient range/products: House & Garden, Canna, Ozi Magic, Compost Teas
Pot size/sizes: 12L autopot
Smell in veg: Not over powering or noticeable
Structure in veg: Very short and squat, barely stretched at all in flower
Speed of growth: Fast, done in 56 days, Pulled at 62 days
Time in veg: 2 months
Smell in flower: Very strong tropical fruits and puke early and sandalwood at the end
Structure in flower: Good side branch, solid flower clusters, not really colas, more large thick solo bud sites
Bud Structure: Fat calayxes, solid resin production
Heavy/Light feeder: Regular
Harvest weight: 3.14oz
Smell of dry bud: Sweet, tropical and sandalwood
Taste of dry bud: papaya, topical sweet, with a musk finish
Effect: This flower is very much on the stimulant side for me. Its a very interesting high, comes on clean and doesn't feel like much, but so far does not have much of a ceiling. So the more you enjoy...zang it gets ya. Like the description is starts off clear and high and then eventually crashes and you find your self feeling stupefied and very sleepy. Its a really enjoyable "do stuff" clear high. The vape is really tasty, very strong sweet papaya flavour on the fist few vape bags. It very much reminds me of older dutch seed bank lines. I have grown out the Apollo 11 by the Brothers Grimm, it had a similar taste. But the high on this green avenger is way better. I am defiantly going to pop more seed of this. i have taken a clone..but she is tiny and barely hanging on...but she's green and may bounce back, in which case I will certainly grow this again. The high is great for every day life. If the poor little clone doesn't make it, I'll pop more seeds for sure. Too bad this line has been discontinued by the Brothers Grimm so its not available anymore, seems like a goodie to me.
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post (total 4):
2-Scoops (Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:59 am) • anova.330 (Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:55 pm) • Treetrunk (Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:26 pm) • Greenfingers (Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:19 am)
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Green Avenger by Brothers Grimm

Post by Keeno »

Very nice write up @Cave Hill Cole. Thanks for sharing.

Greenfingers
Known User

Re: Green Avenger by Brothers Grimm

Post by Greenfingers »

Nice write up mate and stunning looking pants ............. :thanks:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
Cave Hill Cole (Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:58 am)

Return to “Strain Reviews”