White Widow from Cannabis Seeds USA

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
420mafia
Has thanked: 0

White Widow from Cannabis Seeds USA

Post by 420mafia »

Hey everyone, heres my first post which so happens to be a review for the autoflower White Widow weed strain from Cannabis Seeds USA store as well (link removed, links to non sponsored seed banks violates rules.)

It wont be a long review but here goes.

The white widow cannabis seeds we're quick to germinate (24-36 hours) in wet paper towel. They grew from cotyledon leaves to true leaves in 2 weeks which is pretty average.

About 1 month in, the white widow genetics really geared into place. I noticed the plant stretch but internodes kept close together.

2 months in and the flowers started really forming up nice and dense. I have no regrets thus far.

The strain seems to be fairly forgiving of noob growers such as myself.

I used coco coir mixed with Canna Terra Professional with Advanced Nutrients pH perfect line following the feeding schedule on the bottles.

3 months in and its harvest time. I didnt even need to change the lights from seed to now since it is Autoflower.

To conclude, I got about 2 ounces wet bud and got 1.2 ounces dried from one plant in 3 months.

Pictures coming soon.
These users thanked the author 420mafia for the post (total 4):
kbag (Fri May 27, 2022 4:24 am) • Greenfingers (Fri May 27, 2022 7:35 am) • MrNice (Fri May 27, 2022 10:13 pm) • Keeno (Sat May 28, 2022 1:44 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: White Widow from Cannabis Seeds USA

Post by MrNice »

HPS or LED mate

Return to “Strain Reviews”