Guerilla Fume Lucky Dog Seed Company

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Tictok
Known User

Guerilla Fume Lucky Dog Seed Company

Post by Tictok »

Above is the 2nd run of pheno1 (GF1) at just over 10 weeks, very close to chop. Previously took her 10.5 weeks.

After 8 weeks cure the smell on this is one is kind of body odour with something else, very 'human like'. Like we are meant to consume it!

This is the MSG of pot! It has the most incredible moreish taste that genuinely tastes like monosodium glutamate along with something earthy.

The high is a proper stone, I use a Mighty vape and found the best build up was 180c then 195c then 205c.

The high comes on quick and sticks you to the couch while filling the mind with a grounded euphoria. Nice even amount of body and mind.

Makes you just want to be nice to people.

Lasts a while, yet to find a ceiling unless you count sleep!

There's a very 'healing' feel to this pheno, it just feels good for you, over the whole body and mind. After years of smoking (only about 3 years of growing) this is some of the nicest weed I've vaped.

Incredible to think that I fucked up germination (newbie errors) and ended up buying two packs of which these two females and two males were the only thing I got to grow (learnt lessons now, it wasn't the genetics, definitely me).

GF2
20220326_080317.jpg
This is 2nd run of the 2nd pheno (GF2) at 10 weeks, not ready, may push this one to 11 or even 12, you'll see why below....

Tried this one after only 2 weeks cure and it sends you stratospheric, mainly a mind high, but very very strong. First run was taken at 11 weeks and it was possibly too early.

Had the potential of heart racing but friends loved it and thought it was my best work, gave most of it away to friends (one has a brain tumour and it helped with the brain fog).

But, because I gave most of it away, it didn't get the full cure and I was just left with popcorn.

Vaping the popcorn buds after 8 weeks cure the high was mainly cerebral, euphoric and beautifully strong (strongest weed I've grown) but still a little 'keep you up' which is not my thing (only vape in evening after work). That could have been down to scrappy popcorn buds being all I had left.

So GF2 has massive potential aswell.

Going to run 2nd run GF2 for 11 or 12 weeks (it's a cut so may finish quicker than the first run meaning 11 weeks is technically longer than the first run 11 week). Don't know for sure.

I dusted a branch of each with the best of two males (first time doing this). Have a very pregnant GF1 branch, no sign on the GF2 so may not have taken. The selected male had crazy branching, super tight nodes and reeked of chem.

So amazingly the only two females are two keepers, both providing different effects.

Very grateful to Skunk_VA, proper medicine.
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post (total 4):
Herbalist (Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:34 pm) • FX (Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:45 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:44 pm) • Cave Hill Cole (Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:24 am)

Return to “Strain Reviews”