Smoke Review: Seed Sockers Santa Marta Haze Auto

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
MrNice
Respected Member

Smoke Review: Seed Sockers Santa Marta Haze Auto

Post by MrNice »

Seed Sockers Santa Marta Haze Auto

Strain Background

Santa Marta Haze Autoflower is a THC rich autoflowering Haze variety which is very easy to grow. The genetics come from Amnesia Haze x Santa Marta, which is a Colombian jungle Haze. This autoflowering version takes around 75 days from seed to harvest and grows well under 20 hours of daily light indoors, reaching around a metre tall. Outdoor she takes 90-100 days. The buds have a sparkling resinous appearance and deliver an exceptionally powerful and long lasting psychedelic Haze high with a fresh, fruity and pine aroma. It’s an easy and uncomplicated variety to grow with THC levels over 20%. Yields are very high on this variety, but most repeat growers love her for the top quality high.

Bud Review by MrNice

All in all, Seed Sockers Santa Marta Haze Auto not to bad in terms of smell you get a nice fruity aroma when popping your jar to grab a bud can’t really say it smells like a particular fruit just fruity.

The buds are quite dense and dark green with plenty of trichomes would defiantly say a day time smoke gives you a nice mental lift in the morning not to heavy can still go about your daily business without feeling too stoned.

Ok the most important bit what’s it like to smoke well you get that fruity hit soon as you lite up nice and smooth to smoke every now and then get a peppery taste think seed sockers describe it as fruity and spicy in terms of THC strength I’d say more like 20% I do smoke daily and it’s not knocking me out good for a day time smoke didn’t feel to euphoric or creative smoking it just gives me a nice mental lift to ease the day ahead.
Santa Marta Haze it’s a sativa dominant strain have to say so far in terms sativa’s I much prefer the sour diesel for a sativa hit.

If I was to give this strain a star rating, I’d give it a 3 out of 5

Only reason I gave this strain 3 out for 5 is I don’t really dig the spicey bit and that I don’t find it too creative or euphoric like other sativa’s.

mn
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 8):
Greenfingers (Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:11 pm) • Mafooo (Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:22 pm) • Sage (Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:31 am) • 2-Scoops (Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:23 pm) • sybarite (Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:59 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:17 pm) • camkush (Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:13 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:40 pm)

Greenfingers
Known User

Re: Smoke Review: Seed Sockers Santa Marta Haze Auto

Post by Greenfingers »

Nice review :thanks:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
MrNice (Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:39 pm)

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

Thank you. Was curious about this strain. What other Sativas do you like other than sour d?

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

@sybarite MMmm let me have a think Ill be back
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
sybarite (Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:29 pm)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

I love the review and agree 100% sour d is my all time fav sativa along with blue dream. The old sativas ive grown never have the kick i want. I wasnt a huge fan of Columbian Gold, Acapulco Gold.. those the only others i ever grew and smoked that were sativa
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:25 pm) • sybarite (Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:29 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

camkush wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:15 pm
I love the review and agree 100% sour d is my all time fav sativa along with blue dream. The old sativas ive grown never have the kick i want. I wasnt a huge fan of Columbian Gold, Acapulco Gold.. those the only others i ever grew and smoked that were sativa
Blue dream is my favourite too, which means I must now try sour d. Interesting what you said about the old sativas, had considered both of those. I tried Malawi and that was the strongest weed I ever had, very long lasting, energised, psychedelic high, but quite edgy. Blue dream felt more sociable, mood-enhancing and generally satisfying, plus it tasted great.
These users thanked the author sybarite for the post:
MrNice (Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:42 pm)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

sybarite wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:39 pm
camkush wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:15 pm
Blue dream is my favourite too, which means I must now try sour d. Interesting what you said about the old sativas, had considered both of those. I tried Malawi and that was the strongest weed I ever had, very long lasting, energised, psychedelic high, but quite edgy. Blue dream felt more sociable, mood-enhancing and generally satisfying, plus it tasted great.
The Acapulco was better than Colombian as far as harvest, taste, and buzz… to me. We all have different things we like but also remember i grew them. I didnt have a quality dispensary bud of them to try
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:00 pm) • sybarite (Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:09 pm)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Great review sounds great

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
MrNice (Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:40 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “Strain Reviews”