Street Weed under a Microscope

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Street Weed under a Microscope

Post by MommaB »

I’ll post a pic of the 2 strains I took pics of yesterday. I look for cloudy and amber trichomes. The more Amber the more couch lock. Hope this helps

These users thanked the author MommaB for the post (total 4):
kbag (Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:28 pm) • Marcus (Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:02 pm) • Egzoset (Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:57 am) • Guest (Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:34 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

gidoisa wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:20 pm
There was no intent to break any rules. I'm not selling it I was just promoting the microscope for the £12 and showing the weed purely in the interest of seeing what it should look like mate.
gidoisa wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:16 pm
Forex trading has attracted a huge audience over the last year. During home lockdown and amidst the crisis many people were forced to look for an alternative source of income. And you can easily achieve it with the Moft forex website. But do not think it will happen overnight. Trading requires a lot of skills and efforts. You will need to go through special training.
:lol: :suicide:

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations,

Lets hope this ain't too late.

Congratulations for the wise move, undortunately i'm sorry to point out that a 1600X resolution using some 200 Mega-Pixels sensor sounds somewhat inacurate (read bogus). Mine identifies to Windows as "USB2.0 Camera", Vendor ID 1871 - Product ID 7670, 2006-Jun-21... So what you've got is actually a 2 Mpx device of which the clones were already floading this market years ago. These days i'd recommend raising the bar to 5 Mpx and perhaps also give precedence to wireless solutions, preferably in real-time instead of just in-situ flash storage.

Anyway the other part of the OP's intro refers to "street" vilified cannabis so please allow me to show in details what that means to be "legal" in my neighbourhood today. This is from the only "LP" which ever existed in my province previously to the "Légaleezation" of Trudeau, imposed as our main "dealer" while others enjoy home-growing, without a fear to get evicted by virtue of a retro-active "right" for landlords, lucky them. The name is Hexo (formerly Hydropothecary) and their mari-caca gets distributed via Québec's SQdC (Canada):

Just a few years ago my plan was to enjoy the rest of my life by contemplating a few plants, having the privilege to appreciate their life cycles, then their fragrances with my pipe in a hand, eyes closed under morning sunlight in my rocking chair. Instead i'll finish my life in an institution with other elders and they're a band of ignorant/jealous bigots, to make it simple. No animals, plants can't survive for a perpetual lack of light and although i have exclusive access to an otherwise innaccessive balcony it would cause my own eviction to tempt the devil, so to speak. Because the office people are satisfied to perpetuate intolerance AFTER 2 cannabis bills were voted, both in Ottawa and also in Québec, with accomodations for even more bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists taking over our public institutions...

And it's not just the stolen trichome glands, by the way. :angry:

M'well admire the "love", "respect" and "support" at work (e.g. for adults being actually infantilized...), In The Name Of Children.

Good day, have fun!! :bye:
Vaporist of Borg.

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Time to pop!!

:bye:
Egzoset wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:32 am
...part of the OP's intro refers to "street" vilified cannabis...
Hummm... In retrospective maybe i forgot to provide an answer to the OP's most specific interest about non-legal cannabis, apparently vilified "à priori" just because it's from "the streets" - which in my own personal experience sounds inexact if not premature. At least in my golden years it wasn't customary to buy twice from a same guy if his "bargain" ever felt less than fair, while it turns out i didn't get involved unless both parties could trust each other in the 1st place...

Looking a few years back i find these people were the 1st true activists to ever enter my personal universe, with "dealers" as that a consumer like myself could generally enjoy some relative sense of security - quite the contrary of a "street" like image IMHO.

So, besides proving capable of offering genuinely accomodating service(s) the phoneman seemed proud and i definitely prefered making business that way, the Québeker's way! Never mind for dispensaries, not even compassion clubs. Anyway guess which of those sources won this most unfair comparison contest:

:bang head:

M'yep! You guessed right if our thoughts are synchronized... What can i say!

:oik!:

The previous post presented "legal" captures from my Gallery, now it's quite about time i complete this landscape:

KAPICHE??

In conclusion, "Tumble Weed" reflects bigot greed no matter if it's "legal" or not.

And thinking of not:

This was no "legal", nor even from a "dispensary" or "compassion club".

It's only the prospect of "Légaleezation" which made me observe multiplying occurances of such peculiar type of cannabis vilification as illustrated next:

Tumble Weed.

Here we have a somewhat less invasive form of it, obtained from my (relatively) local SQdC (Société Québécoise du Cannabis) outlet:

Pay special attention to how lame the subdivisions went... :naughty:

M'well, lets admit those trichome snapshots didn't feel too odd:

Indeed, yes. Of course there can be a few nice spots waiting to be found (if one cares to dig deep and most delicately), but these are tiny nuggets not deep enough to dig in, to begin with...

Closely shaved, crispy-dry from the bag, faintly odorant for anyone who ever benefited from a real deal.

Good day, have fun!! Image
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
Minty (Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:51 pm)

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations,

This next post shows what's my best lucky sample dealing with Québec's SQdC "legal" offer (so far) - it's "organic":

The annotations are to remind myself that there's a couple little nuggets missing as i didn't expect much initially, not to mention it included some 62 % R.H. moisture regulator inside the bag and hence all vegetal substrate just proved too soft for any convenient microscope session... So, having a multi-mode oven featured with low-temperature drying i decided to put the rest at 98.9 °C (210 °F) for 30 min., then sampled again.

Microscope comparisons were made using my fresh sample and it didn't allow me to perceive a visual difference, e.g. apparently only slight weight loss resulted from such gentle humidity removal.

The exact product was sold by TGOD, an Ontario LP which happens to also operate a production facility in my own province. Too bad this is the only available option combining "organic" and economic nationalism... As for its commercial name that won't say much:

Amsterdam Sativa / Highly Dutch Organic

Surface trichome glands got shaken off but not as severely as with all of my previous SQdC samplings. Initial weight measured close to 28.2 g, 27.3 g once dried at home, which means there's close to 1 g of water trapped in the package although it felt as a fair deal; nugget size was more generous with no failure to smell good, a bit like coffee. ZERO seeds were ever found nonetheless, while even despite its "organic" related cost supplement a somewhat shiny appearance of frost may still actually reflect beheaded trichome stems all too often, because of industrialization processing (e.g. systematically leaving simili-frost behind).

Well at least this final close-up suggests there was no lack of trichome glands inside the nuggets:

Low-resolution images of some competitor's product sold as "kief" seems to imply that it contains a large amount of trichome stems so if they're as long as that then TGOD's kief would include more vegetal substrate than one might wish for. The shorter the better IMO, as long as it's got sufficient mechanical resilience to endure transport (RH regulation already helps with that anyway)...

Overall it's OKay but that's far from beating what we once enjoyed before "Légaleezation", years ago. Talented green thumbs turned "criminal" by Trudeau remain the best thing around i'm afraid, especially if trust is part of the whole plan too! In any case greed & bigotry "saves" no real kid today: cannabis always been a "crime" with no victim(s) and "legal" pricetags were only inflated to boost taxation revenues on top of the punishment. So think of it as of a "consolation" price, the only true "winners" standing on the other side of some ideologic (socio-toxic) fence!!

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

UPDATE!!

Hello! Guess what, in my canuck province there can be no "LP" with "organic" or "GOD" written within its commercial name it seems, so it must have inspired some magical (e.g. satanic...) incantations or something, euh... I dunno, the thing is just a few weeks after i finally get this so-called "organic" stuff under my handy microscope the collected information becomes obsolete already (!):

[ https:// www.newswire.ca/news-releases/cannara-biotech-enters-into-agreement-to-acquire-tgod-s-state-of-the-art-cultivation-and-manufacturing-facility-in-valleyfield-quebec-827827404.html ]
Cannara Biotech Inc. enters into definitive agreement to acquire TGOD's state-of-the-art cultivation and manufacturing facility in Valleyfield, Québec (2021-Jun-10)

« With this acquisition, Cannara continues to increase its footprint and create MORE JOBS in its home province of Québec », said Zohar Krivorot, President & Chief Executive Officer of Cannara. « Today's announcement reinforces our position as one of Canada's top leading producer of premium-grade cannabis and cannabis derivative products »

{ N.B.: Seen via the silent "tape" news that can be read while the new speaker talks of other subjects, on TVA/LCN as i recall. }

So now it's going to be called just Cannara, which doesn't sound like it carries as much implicit stigma ("they're sick" style) as with the previous "Medican" references...

But when it comes to "top-leading" & "premium-grade" it sounds like marketting people never enjoyed holding the real thing in their own hands!

So, who knows if that ain't just another aborted future, spreading money in the environment at each new similar transaction.

Euh... "Not for the money" they said, 5 years ago.

Meanwhile on another TV news-tape some echoes of the Canadian Press report that our SQdC can now pretend offering competitive prices when compared to the "black market". Maybe i should start shopping around for stronger glasses, or i'm getting Alzheimer's Dementia disease. The multiplication of such propaganda tends to attack my motivation to even check anymore; anyone remember this fine little story: "The boy who cried wolf!"...

:idn:

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

My weed under a scope, peyote critt.
These users thanked the author JJ for the post (total 3):
Guest (Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:36 pm) • Marcus (Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:54 pm) • Egzoset (Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:12 pm)

Return to “Strain Reviews”